THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

every time i tried to add the camo sp's to my cart, the site kept timing out.  and when i finally got through, i had 12 of them in my cart hahah.  by the time i was able to update the quantity, all sizes were sold out.  oh well

Exactly the same happened to me but with 4 pairs. Shoulda just bought em n returned the ones i didnt want!

Air max 1 GS blue - volt. Quite like these, available for pre-order now

was anyone lucky enough to cop the France Maxim 1's online today at Voostore or Woodwood? Let me know how the order went.

I wonder if people at silverlake, la brea, and santa monica undftds will be camping. I never camp what do you guys think? Should I just try and show up at 6am?

I wonder if people at silverlake, la brea, and santa monica undftds will be camping. I never camp what do you guys think? Should I just try and show up at 6am?

Think you'll be ok not getting up early but it's up to you if you want to take that chance

Big red spot on the mesh.. Have no idea what it is, prob happened when I was drunk, it happened a while ago so I'm sure it seeped in, just Jason marked the s*** out of it but the spot is still there

Help!

bodega just dropped it, im an idiot and bought a 10.5 when i ment to click on 10 fml lol 
least you got a pair. thats my size too lol. will try a few spots tomorrow since I am reading a few stores here in LA will have them. I HATE ONLINE RELEASES lmao always fail dont know why I ever bother..

least you got a pair. thats my size too lol. will try a few spots tomorrow since I am reading a few stores here in LA will have them. I HATE ONLINE RELEASES lmao always fail dont know why I ever bother..
im sorry man :[ lol im usually a 10 or 10.5 but im petty sure these will be a tad big on me :[ damnit, also i love how bodega puts the shoes up 3 or 4 minutes before the time they say theyre going to, its hilarious 

Last edited:
im sorry man :[ lol im usually a 10 or 10.5 but im petty sure these will be a tad big on me :[ damnit, also i love how bodega puts the shoes up 3 or 4 minutes before the time they say theyre going to, its hilarious 
haha don't be just the way the game goes. If anyone in the LA area knows of spots getting them besides unftd. PM me please and thanks

Back
Top Bottom