THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Today was the most organized I have ever seen 21 Mercer for the camo pack release. It a different breed of people who cop air maxes compared to Lebrons and J's. I got the 1's and 97's.

damn ... looks like BDGA dropped these online but they are sold out.  Anyone cop from them?  I have struck out big time so far.  

AM France listed at $115 but I was charged $130 on Undftd. Was anyone here charged $115?
i wasn't able to get a pair from them but i was looking on ebay (just to see the shoe up close not paying ebay prices) i saw a listing with the box and the suggested retail price was $130. maybe the $115 price was mistake?

Is that all the US based retailers selling the AM1 camos ?

Its kind of strange they dropped on a Sunday.

In South Africa for 2 weeks, thought I was gonna completely miss out on this release (along with like 3 other releases I was waiting on). Had my girl enter BODEGAs raffle for me and she just texted me saying she won! So excited. "One good girl is worth a thousand b itches "

Last edited:
Lucked up at undefeated today, still had plenty after I left..

Damn I really wanted a size 9.5 in the BW and eBay prices are to high for these.. Can anyone help me out with a size 9.5 or 10

Back
Top Bottom