THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Got the CNY longevity from JapanScramble on eBay. Seems legit. Copied the receipt , hand wrote a thank u note, including the undefeated bag that it was purchased in.

anyone know if the nike box of the shoe was also wrapped in clear plastic? Never seen that before

I'm assuming the person you bought was from Japan? If so, the way you described the shipping is very common for Japan. They always write a thank you note, add little extras, and keep the product in the original store bag. They go above and beyond to make sure your package gets there in pristine condition which probably explains the plastic.

Did your receipt has just the shoe he purchase?

mine came with recipes but he also bought 2 Jason mark quick wipes. Just wondering if he sending everyone the same receipt

I got a pair from him as well. Mine came with a receipt from nike store.

We haven't had a huge choice of new am1's this side of the water so it's nice to get a quality shoe. It's even better that one of them is dedicated to the city I'm from.

Yeah that would be super awesome, would love some kind of Australia AM1 to be released haha. Do you know if these will be a raffle shoe or anything? I know someone in London and kind of want to ask them to drop in and see if they can pick me up a pair, but not gonna bother asking if they need to line up for a raffle or something.

Don’t mind the dirty huaraches haha

here’s a slight comparison

7C5BADE5-A07F-4D06-90FE-27B1FE6EAF02.jpeg
48C5E0C0-F84F-454B-B2BE-682A714A5F56.jpeg
E76C8C97-90A4-4262-A8D5-B61322B5418E.jpeg
E89907B7-5FE7-4B8D-B121-012843837263.jpeg
Don’t mind the dirty huaraches haha

here’s a slight comparison

7C5BADE5-A07F-4D06-90FE-27B1FE6EAF02.jpeg
48C5E0C0-F84F-454B-B2BE-682A714A5F56.jpeg
E76C8C97-90A4-4262-A8D5-B61322B5418E.jpeg
E89907B7-5FE7-4B8D-B121-012843837263.jpeg

this pack turned out great imo, i only copped the red huarache but great execution. i am hoping to pick up the purple punch am1 and i think i seen the og blue cw on the huarache. fire tho

Yeah that would be super awesome, would love some kind of Australia AM1 to be released haha. Do you know if these will be a raffle shoe or anything? I know someone in London and kind of want to ask them to drop in and see if they can pick me up a pair, but not gonna bother asking if they need to line up for a raffle or something.
No idea tbh. It was initially said somewhere these would be Size? exclusive but later it was dismissed. I think there is a good possibility that these still may be though as Size? has their 20th anniversary this year, has a strong presence in both cities and may well try to secure them as they seem to have a calendar full of exclusive pairs from various brands. In the UK there aren't too many national retailers outside of the JD Sports group which from what I last heard owns JD Sports, Size?, Offspring and Footpatrol.

A bit of info for yall tossing shade on my man Sam's "McDonalds" AM1s. He made them as a client order for McDonalds, who wanted them as a prize for some event in the fall of last year. Sam is a legit passionate craftsman, that makes great quality bespokes. I've hung out with him at his studio, and he's an absolute ace of a dude - humble, hard-working and friendly. If anyone here is looking to do a bespoke AM1, different than what is available with the options at Mercer, I highly recommend him.

Last edited:
A bit of info for yall tossing shade on my man Sam's "McDonalds" AM1s. He made them as a client order for McDonalds, who wanted them as a prize for some event in the fall of last year. Sam is a legit passionate craftsman, that makes great quality bespokes. I've hung out with him at his studio, and he's an absolute ace of a dude - humble, hard-working and friendly. If anyone here is looking to do a bespoke AM1, different than what is available with the options at Mercer, I highly recommend him.
Prices ?? IG or other social media?

I'm assuming the person you bought was from Japan? If so, the way you described the shipping is very common for Japan. They always write a thank you note, add little extras, and keep the product in the original store bag. They go above and beyond to make sure your package gets there in pristine condition which probably explains the plastic.
But if they all have the same exact receipt isn’t that a bit suspect?

I’d love to hear prices as well.
Here's a link to his IG: https://www.instagram.com/vijzbespokes/
—
As far as pricing, you'll have to talk to him. I know there are some variables - primarily what materials are being used, of course. I have a pair of AM1s done by him, which if I remember correctly, was somewhere around $800. Came with custom box, tags, shoe trees, extra laces and all that.

—
As far as pricing, you'll have to talk to him. I know there are some variables - primarily what materials are being used, of course. I have a pair of AM1s done by him, which if I remember correctly, was somewhere around $800. Came with custom box, tags, shoe trees, extra laces and all that.
Imma need your discount, he quoted me much higher IIRC

—
Have any pics of the bespoke he made you?

I think the comments were from people thinking a random person commissioned a McDonald's bespoke. The quality looks A1 on them. Makes more sense that McDonald's had them made.

Back
Top Bottom