THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Found them on Goat for $35. No box though, Sz 1Y.

Couldn’t pass on it. Figured there has to be a DYI out there on how to unyellow them.
i used the jason markk shoe cleaner and was pretty successful whitening up the mesh on the toeboxes on my pair. minimal water and patting out as much of it as possible after scrubbing.

How did u guys get 20% off, may double up on Daisy, especially since I was impatient and copped initial pair on Stock

i used the jason markk shoe cleaner and was pretty successful whitening up the mesh on the toeboxes on my pair. minimal water and patting out as much of it as possible after scrubbing.

thanks man. I have some JM here myself that I’ll give it a try with. Not sure how the hell it happened but the yellowing is on the toebox, laces and tongue. Should be getting them Monday so hopefully it isn’t too critical.

All recent cops since we looked down 🥴😂
8C389F6D-71BE-4B59-85BF-3573514A3A29.jpeg
Post a pic of those olive colored am1 that are hiding please 😲

Anyone have an actual shoe that has the magic flamingo color? Trying to see what it would look like in person with an actual pic before I order

thanks man. I have some JM here myself that I’ll give it a try with. Not sure how the hell it happened but the yellowing is on the toebox, laces and tongue. Should be getting them Monday so hopefully it isn’t too critical.
same happened with mine. let us know how the journey goes!

Back
Top Bottom