THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Lol, so you guys get 20% code for cancellation, while I don’t get crap from them with my order that had mad problems.

Wore these today
AC77EE4E-6EC3-4628-803B-30E70BBD2231.jpeg

Fellas .....this isn’t the same grey that’s up on the site right now is it?

Attachments

• 98EA0859-70E3-4823-91D6-970CAC126762.png
    98EA0859-70E3-4823-91D6-970CAC126762.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 306
Just grabbed stucco NDS for 86 shipped. Crazy happy. Shoe is fire.

Whaaaatttt?? Damn you’re the winner for today!

Love that shoe and been hunting for a minute, but I never see anywhere. Not too beat up, not too expensive, not in other sizes. Just never see it for sale period.

Post pics if you can!

Whaaaatttt?? Damn you’re the winner for today!

Love that shoe and been hunting for a minute, but I never see anywhere. Not too beat up, not too expensive, not in other sizes. Just never see it for sale period.

Post pics if you can!

Brother I got it off Mercari. Bottoms were real dirty but Nike on insole still intact and in NDS shape on the uppers. Complete steal. Those selling apps are sleepers.

Picked up these Insideout samples from the outlets. I cant find any info on them, other then them being part of the blue and gray pack not too long ago. I really like them though.
20200705_141548.jpg

Dope. Would you describe the color tones as more coral/clay?

I dont understand why samples can be sent to outlets, although they have not been released yet.

Picked up these Insideout samples from the outlets. I cant find any info on them, other then them being part of the blue and gray pack not too long ago. I really like them though.
20200705_141548.jpg

They are definitely more of a coral then anything

That's been happening since forever, Nike doesn't necessarily care about samples.

Sz.9 but I'm not selling

im a 10, wasn’t looking to buy either.

just curious what size the sample was because they always seem to be in smaller sizes

Last edited:
im a 10, wasn’t looking to buy either.

just curious what size the sample was because they always seem to be in smaller sizes
I've been seeing samples of all sizes pop up at outlets, but you're right they are mainly smaller sizes

Back
Top Bottom