THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Nike knew these would move, a limited drop like this is only going to feed the hype of a regular shoe. Seems like the got psychologists on staff to plan the drop tactics.

Saw an FSR for the Green cw about an 90 minutes ago. I'm surprised it sold out!

I'll definitely be on it for the Orange cw! I have the Habanero Reds, and those are more of a Bright/Bold Red to me.

what's this 20% code everyone has? from a cancelled pair?

I ordered an extra pair in 0.5 up. will likely have a 9 up for grabs if someone wants. though I'm sure these will restock too.
either from the daisy cancellations or the first responder codes...

if only that half size up was a 9.5 :frown:

Damn didn't even think of ebates. Can you add an order after making it? Ordered 3 pairs so 12% would be nice.

Damn didn't even think of ebates. Can you add an order after making it? Ordered 3 pairs so 12% would be nice.
Yes, start a shopping trip and then go to missing cash back. They’ll just ask for a screenshot of the order confirmation confirming the date & items to make sure they’re not excluded.

Guys, they are just shoes at the end of the day. Don’t fret, they’ll restock same way the AM90 Total Oranges did, and if nothing there, has to be other retailers releasing these too

Everyone will eat. I’m positive.

Start a trip on nike.com from the Rakuten app and once at the home page you can close out. Go to the app again and go to "missing cash back". Open up the shopping trip you just created and put the info for the previous trip and enjoy. :wink:

Can the military codes be shared with others? I'm willing to share mine, but I dont want my access to it taken.

Back
Top Bottom