THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Those are so fire.
Ever since the 11 low tuxedo did that black top white bottom back in the day I've loved a colored top with all white bottom.
That Green bag and Swoosh against that above Earth Tone Green is fire.

Big mistake returning those.
One of the dopest renditions that I have seen.

1595008138589.png

Thanks, Sir! If they didn't have the cliff toe, I'd still have them. The White was actually Sail, IIRC.

If they are canceling orders for the green I cannot see a shock drop for the orange happening, would love to be wrong though. July 30th was the date given for release at least for the green, let's see if it happens. I'd be hitting up their chat tomorrow to get a 20% discount code if I ordered and then got a cancellation.

Last edited:
For me all this nonsense just reaffirms the fact that I should’ve doubled up on the royals when I had the damn chance. I’ve had trouble unds’n my one lone pair. They’re so good. Same can be said for the reds.

Reactions: Ube
For me all this nonsense just reaffirms that I should’ve doubled up on the royals when I had the damn chance. I’ve had trouble unds’n my one lone pair. They’re so good.
Yeah, the anniversary pairs are great. I've destroyed every color (red, blue, obsidians, and aquas), I could use another pair right now lol

For me all this nonsense just reaffirms the fact that I should’ve doubled up on the royals when I had the damn chance. I’ve had trouble unds’n my one lone pair. They’re so good. Same can be said for the reds.
Same, but they’ll drop again in a few years

Back
Top Bottom