THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

20210124_095621.jpg

Pinnacles today

These laces are exactly the color.

For anyone considering ordering laces from outsole, I have to say that I'm not very impressed. Besides the fact that the color is way off, their laces seem very low quality, too thin and not as long as they should be either. And the packaging is, well, see for yourself:

Screenshot_20210124-220814_Messenger.jpg

Still looking for laces that'll match the swoosh on the Londons, if anyone else has a lead.

For anyone considering ordering laces from outsole, I have to say that I'm not very impressed. Besides the fact that the color is way off, their laces seem very low quality, too thin and not as long as they should be either. And the packaging is, well, see for yourself:

Screenshot_20210124-220814_Messenger.jpg

Still looking for laces that'll match the swoosh on the Londons, if anyone else has a lead.

Elephant print laces are thin and ugly, right! Normal "cotton" laces are pretty much as good/as bad as nike laces imo!
Iirc I laced LDNs with the navy extra laces from my Crepes which works really good.

Reactions: 907
Elephant print laces are thin and ugly, right! Normal "cotton" laces are pretty much as good/as bad as nike laces imo!
Iirc I laced LDNs with the navy extra laces from my Crepes which works really good.
They're all pretty weak but the elephants are absolutely the worst, they remind me of ribbon on a Christmas present more than a shoelace.

Back
Top Bottom