THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

49DE1ACD-BB65-4052-A1FB-BC1F6390AA07.jpeg

You all have any recommendations for thin insoles? I went to wear my tonal blue am1’s for the first time and they’re way more snug than my other pairs, similar to how the currys fit. TIA

its done. and thats straight from the nike guys there that i know and the triple OG bespokers...those 35-40 pairs guys.

insane. Glad you and others were able to make your bespokes. Such a shame they called it quits
Was this due to the pandemic or was this already planned pre-pandemic

You all have any recommendations for thin insoles? I went to wear my tonal blue am1’s for the first time and they’re way more snug than my other pairs, similar to how the currys fit. TIA
I bought these. I think they're about as thin as you can get while still providing minimal cushioning. If I remember correctly some reviews said they run small, at least for the size I needed (11.5) so I got a 12 and trimmed to fit.

Amazon product ASIN B0012SCWV4

For anyone considering ordering laces from outsole, I have to say that I'm not very impressed. Besides the fact that the color is way off, their laces seem very low quality, too thin and not as long as they should be either. And the packaging is, well, see for yourself:

Screenshot_20210124-220814_Messenger.jpg

Still looking for laces that'll match the swoosh on the Londons, if anyone else has a lead.

Aren't they 8mm thick and 120 cm long just like nike am1 lace measurements?
They are just some laces what kind of packaging was u expecting...

This picture really makes me want to get them now. But I know they’ll just sit in the box like all my other pickups during the pandemic.
All my pickups during the pandemic were sitting too. But one weekend I thought to myself how much I miss wearing my sneakers so I'll wear them even for a quick trip to Target or the grocery store. Or even sometimes around the house

Is there any difference in the 2017 Elephants compared to the ones that came in the Jordan pack besides the outsole?

Back
Top Bottom