THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Premium? Anyone got a pair of kicks with premium leather to show as a point of reference for a shine lol. I can't keep up... satin, patent, premium... lol. It's funny I message the folks that have them and are posting and they not even responding smh
Quality wise, the maroons prbly the best ones. I think they the most underrated

Nubuck, vegan pleather, satin or patent I just need ‘em at retail
giphy.gif

First time I’ve went for a Patta release, and also first time I’ve gone with a reseller for an AM1. No regrets. Really dig the design of the aqua waves. Off white lace swap makes a difference too (in general, prefer the lace and tongue color to match). 1/2 size down was a little bit of a gamble, but after wearing these for the last week, it was the right move for me
4826E9C1-4FFB-4311-A90E-B74A3A895812.jpeg

First time I’ve went for a Patta release, and also first time I’ve gone with a reseller for an AM1. No regrets. Really dig the design of the aqua waves. Off white lace swap makes a difference too (in general, prefer the lace and tongue color to match). 1/2 size down was a little bit of a gamble, but after wearing these for the last week, it was the right move for me
4826E9C1-4FFB-4311-A90E-B74A3A895812.jpeg
Fire picture and lace swap. 🔥

To me, Aqua’s are the best and fit the theme the best. Amazing sneaker.

bro the amount of ads on NT now :smh:
No bs if u pay the 25 a year you get NT ad free.

I let my **** lapse for like 2 months and I had to pay when I started getting ads between each page.

This was like 2 weeks ago in the HBO thread, I think we mightve counted 4-5 ads for Southside on that very page.

I think I paid this very same day.

Screenshot_20211111-151751_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom