THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG_20211127_165403_631.jpg
IMG_20211127_165441_307.jpg
I hope olive pants don't ever get over saturated. They uplift kicks and bring outfits together. works very well with these pants and the single cuff.

I hope olive pants don't ever get over saturated. They uplift kicks and bring outfits together. works very well with these pants and the single cuff.
lol wut? Olive pants are just pants :lol: It's not a recent innovation or color of the year trend. Been a staple in clothing and fashion for pretty much as long as armed forces around the world have been using it and always will be.

Just got my Patta Monarch and Noise Aqua in....for anyone with sizing that often has to accommodate feet slightly on the wider side or just wide i will say two things:

First for reference, I go a half size down in New Balance 992s, 990v3s, TTS in 993s and 2002Rs, half size down in AF1s, TTS in AJ1s, half size up to full size up on AJ4s, and half to full size up most Yeezys....

1. you can go with your usual AM1 sizing whatever that maybe. For many people with slightly wide to wide feet that means going up a half size from your TTS. Personally, I can do a size 11 which is my TTS across most brands/silhouettes. But, for more comfort or all day wear I prefer to go with a size 11.5 in most Air Max 1s. I went with an 11 in the aqua noise CW after seeing many advise that you should go a half size down or to your true size. The 11's would have worked but, they had that outer toe pinch that would have annoyed me. Got my usual AM1 size 11.5 and they were roomy enough but, not too big or any heel slip.

2. TO ME, the Noise Aqua and Monarch fit differently. I bought the Monarch after buying the Noise Aqua. After switching up sizing on the Aqua Noise I went through my usual 11.5 and they fit a little more snug even at an 11.5. Not tight, definitely not snug enough to warrant going up yet another half size. However, if i could try a 12 just to see the difference in fit i would do it.

So to sum up, the Noise Aqua fit like a usual Air Max 1. The Monarch fits a bit more narrow and a little longer with a slightly more forgiving toe box than usual. Most importantly, both are dope and one of the best AM1's to release in a while.

Got my Maroons in today - definitely more mulberry than maroon. The gradient on the leather is a nice detail but adds to the pinkness overall.

E6A04E70-8595-4F21-A3A7-A70E536E5F99.jpeg

Compared with a couple other shades of maroon and crimson -
CA287CB9-E519-42C0-AFD1-7286F65D77DD.jpeg

I think these will look best once worn quite a bit, adding to the patina effect. Might join the crowd in throwing on sail laces from my monarchs.

lol wut? Olive pants are just pants :lol: It's not a recent innovation or color of the year trend. Been a staple in clothing and fashion for pretty much as long as armed forces around the world have been using it and always will be.
never ever said it was new my boy. just said i hope it doesn't go OD and get drug like a lot of staples. And alot of people are starting to wake up to olive pants especially as pants with a roomier fit become more trendy. When skinny/slim was the thing, olive wasn't getting love like that. I remember when camo went OD. especially camo cargo shorts. At a certain point, when something is everywhere, even when it is still dope and still effective, it stops being fun (see Air Jordan 1s for reference). it's possible my guy. i just hope it doesn't happen. it's so dope but, its so easy.

info on pants?

ads? Y'all don't use adblockers? Oh wait, is this a mobile issue? I only use NT on desktop pcs.

I still turn on ads every few visits and click on them just to support since I used to own websites.

yeah, i'm talking about mobile.

I'd guess that pic is heavily saturated, looks much better with the lighter shade of maroon.

i should have tripled up on vast greys when they were like £55 in the UK, definitely my favourite GR from 2018

So i managed to score these. I missed on SNKRS but, had a friend go for my size and she hit. Almost wish I would ahve just passed. They are ok - glue on them is crazy all over teh place. But outside of that. Just don't love the colorway, even IRL. I will sit on them for awhile, I need the blues ones now to complete the trifecta.

IMG_20211201_111157.jpg

So i managed to score these. I missed on SNKRS but, had a friend go for my size and she hit. Almost wish I would ahve just passed. They are ok - glue on them is crazy all over teh place. But outside of that. Just don't love the colorway, even IRL. I will sit on them for awhile, I need the blues ones now to complete the trifecta.

IMG_20211201_111157.jpg
I'll take them off your hands if they're a 12 and you decide you don't want them.

Back
Top Bottom