THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Found some old spare laces from my wife 720s and tried to do something. The lava glow doesn't really mesh with the sunset pulse but I don't know it was worth a shot. In any event there way too thin. Just thought I'd share

Attachments

• PXL_20211203_045401176.jpg
    PXL_20211203_045401176.jpg
    392.8 KB · Views: 311
I absolutely hate YouTube
I pray that people stop rubbing salt in the wound by bringing it up all the damn time even jokingly.
YouTube terminated my channel, did not give specifics & rejected my appeal. Banned from starting a new channel too.

i’m not sure why anyone thinks I’d be dumb enough to create for a platform that can just cut you off at any moment with no explanation

never again
Rubbing salt was not my intention at all, and I didn't know the story behind it.

I only remember you saying something like that you quit YT and switched to podcasts, without really telling why. And now you're on TikTok. Thought maybe you switched because of them being the more hip media nowadays.

Rubbing salt was not my intention at all, and I didn't know the story behind it.

I only remember you saying something like that you quit YT and switched to podcasts, without really telling why. And now you're on TikTok. Thought maybe you switched because of them being the more hip media nowadays.
Haha I figured that’s not what you meant I was just mentioning it anyway as it is a phenomenon that seems to be occurring where it just keeps coming up. I try to take it as a compliment but it’s rough, you know?
Tiktok and IG reels and all that is me trying to get ppl to check out the podcast and website which are my main things now that YT is gone
The abruptness, lack of clarity and coldness from YouTube behind my channel getting terminated taught me a lesson about not relying on a platform like that

Haha I figured that’s not what you meant I was just mentioning it anyway as it is a phenomenon that seems to be occurring where it just keeps coming up. I try to take it as a compliment but it’s rough, you know?
Tiktok and IG reels and all that is me trying to get ppl to check out the podcast and website which are my main things now that YT is gone
The abruptness, lack of clarity and coldness from YouTube behind my channel getting terminated taught me a lesson about not relying on a platform like that
Link to podcast?

Damn I really want a pair of the air max 1 pattas. It’s either the Monarch or aqua, that I’ll eventually pull trigger on before the new year. Hopefully resale doesn’t rise before that happens.

Was a bit disappointed when I got the Noise Aquas in hand, only because I thought the grey panels were leather and not nubuck.

Still a good quality shoe overall.

Back
Top Bottom