THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I think we need to stop posting Kasina pics and sharing feedback on how great they are. It's not helping those of us holding out for better prices/retail.

In fact, I probably just need to stay away from this thread as someone else suggested. I'll be back after the end of month release. guys .. see ya!! :rofl:
This thread is such a gift and a curse - great information but bad financial decisions lol.

I'm going to pull the trigger on the orange - I can't wait anymore. Once in hand, I may wait until the end of the month for the grey. I know I know, I feel as if I'm doing the opposite of everyone by copping orange first. I loooooove multicolor kicks and these are right up my alley.

These are nice 👌. Waiting on the orange pair to come in.

20220617_170150.jpg

Last edited:
Im trying to convince myself that these look like the jade pinnacles and that I dont need them. These pics are making me think I need them though.
I hate that you pointed this out, because these are “callin’ me” AND I missed/slept on the Jade pinnacles 😅

Yea, she's in an 11 now and these were a 10, the biggest they made for kids. Looking at buying a size 4 men's now but she'll be like 10-12 when she gets to that size so idk. This was her 2nd pair, she had a 4c too but they didn't get near this beat.
You still have the 4c? My daughter is that size now hah

Size 10 only. $108 with code LH30

Back
Top Bottom