THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Broke these out today - lace swap.

PXL_20220618_171809741.jpg

spoke to chat about our April 28th orders... you gotta really dig to get them to give you a date.. she finally coughed up and said the new pushed back date is JULY 22

JULY FREKEN 22... I really hope the person I spoke to doesnt know wutdafoook they are talking about.

So they clearly are in some sort of material eff up and they hope you give up and ask for a refund... I'm not doing it, not letting them win.

I've milked them for about 6 discount codes already including the one they sent out in the mail. Keep making me wait, I will keep terrorizing their chat agents.
Its not hat serious, champ.

That’s your opinion champ. A potential 3 month wait is ridiculous to me. Specially with some people receiving their third round already. That makes no damn sense. Sounds like you got all the patience in the world, more power to you sir.
Just cancel your order if their service isn't up to your standards. Whining about it is lame, especially when they've given you 6 freaking codes.

Yes, I'm still pending a pair from the first order too. Actually a fellow NT'er ordered for me. I haven't even messaged him asking about them. They'll get here when they get here. It's just shoes.

Just cancel your order if their service isn't up to your standards. Whining about it is lame, especially when they've given you 6 freaking codes.

Yes, I'm still pending a pair from the first order too. Actually a fellow NT'er ordered for me. I haven't even messaged him asking about them. They'll get here when they get here. It's just shoes.
nah, I'll post and talk about what I ever I want, if its lame to you then you can just move on and not respond... but I expect you to keep that same energy for everyone who complains about not receiving their april 28th order... CHAMP

nah, I'll post and talk about what I ever I want, if its lame to you then you can just move on and not respond... but I expect you to keep that same energy for everyone who complains about not receiving their april 28th order... CHAMP
If someone else states they are terrorizing employees with no control over the situation, I'll make sure to do that.

Again, it's just shoes.

If someone else states they are terrorizing employees with no control over the situation, I'll make sure to do that.

Again, it's just shoes.

Good lord its just wordplay, you really sitting there thinking I'm sending sending threats or whatever to employees? You trying to magnify something that's not there SMH
I'll ***ch about 28th orders when I feel like, don't try to be one of those NT Police who tries to dictate what people can talk about. This is a forum. Like I said, if you think its lame then
move on to the next post, its simple.

seeing NDC canada still has pairs of cobblestones left.. brb AM1 fam, temporarily relocating up north

striking out on the cobblestones is gonna make me buy a pair of kasinas just to make myself feel better #logic
lol that’s because all of us up here are waiting for the kasina drop.

Cobblestones didn’t have extended sizing either so that sucked.

Good lord its just wordplay, you really sitting there thinking I'm sending sending threats or whatever to employees? You trying to magnify something that's not there SMH
I'll ***ch about 28th orders when I feel like, don't try to be one of those NT Police who tries to dictate what people can talk about. This is a forum. Like I said, if you think its lame then
move on to the next post, its simple.
You can ***** about it and I can point out how lame it is. It's a forum and you can't dictate it, right? Guess we can both move on.

Back
Top Bottom