THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Still underrated, eventhough resell is where it is...
20220619_095643.jpg

I want to cop the orange kasinas but I feel like if I get monarchs theres no need for them

Help me come to my senses bros

I want to cop the orange kasinas but I feel like if I get monarchs theres no need for them

Help me come to my senses bros
We don’t buy shoes based on need lol… this may not be the best place to ask for practical advice 🤣

In all honesty, I see them as two different shoes, so I always come back down to choosing what you will wear more.

If it’s too hard to choose then it’s only right that you get both lol

We don’t buy shoes based on need lol… this may not be the best place to ask for practical advice 🤣

In all honesty, I see them as two different shoes, so I always come back down to choosing what you will wear more.

If it’s too hard to choose then it’s only right that you get both lol
Yep which would you wear more.

I also just got word that it'll be July 22 for my rd 2 NBYs, after my Rd 3s already got here Thursday. The rep I chatted with told me: "By checking it appears there was a problem with part of the raw material for the creation and this caused a rescheduling for them. They are now back on track however still on the design and as per what the team states it should be with you on or before the 22nd of July."

They gave me a 15% code; I never got any delay email so this is my first code for these. I guess I'm about five codes behind some other folks :lol:

Back
Top Bottom