THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Finally 1st 4/28 order arrived next comes tomorrow...eh they aiight I must've rushed lol
20220630_171214.jpg

Not a bad 2 weeks

20220630_171509.jpg

Decided to hit up the chat and got a rep to apply 20% off for the 4/28 order. Told her about the multiple delays and delivery dates and she was happy to apply the code. Order left Vietnam and is now in Thailand. I'll take $158.54 shipped over 198.18 any day.
You got that code? I’m about to reach back out

You got that code? I’m about to reach back out
She applied it to the order at my request. I also had the option to have it applied to a future order. Had I chosen that option she was going to give me the actual code but since I did not she just added it to the order, good luck.

sounds interesting, i wanna like to know more about this, keep us updated here if you want
So this team will remake my exact order and will send me an updated order # within 3 days. I told her not to cancel my order until I get this new order. She gave me a 3-5 week timeline for shipping. Never heard of it and don’t think she was bs-ing me. Also, she would not apply any discount.

Made sure I worked out earlier this AM to complete the touch up!

Stock
F6B7E173-2421-4282-BF07-309806BF8921.jpeg

GBB Touch Up
0D154E58-AE08-45F5-85DF-4D5BEE17CAAD.jpeg

That looks great, I will be picking up some GBB paint soon. What size brush did you use? Can we say these can be touched up by just going for it or did you tape around swoosh to be safe?

Last edited:
That looks great, I will be picking up some GBB paint soon. What size brush did you use? Can we say these can be touched up by just going for it or did you tape around swoosh to be safe?

945E659D-6BB3-4687-9257-6E97A5ECB02B.jpeg

I used a detail brush for Arcylic paints that I purchased from a Michaels store years ago. I think it was the smallest brush size available.

I don’t think there’s a need for masking tape. You just have to be very delicate when stroking the brush. You just have to hit it at the right angle lol. I only applied one coat and just closely examined if I missed any spots. It took me about 45 minutes to complete everything. Be sure to rinse the brush after each completed swoosh.

Last edited:
945E659D-6BB3-4687-9257-6E97A5ECB02B.jpeg
I used a detail brush for Arcylic paints that I purchased from the Michaels store years ago. I think it was the smallest brush size available.

I don’t think there’s a need for masking tape. You just have to be very delicate when stroking the brush. You just have to hit it at the right angle lol. I only applied one coat and just closely examined if I missed any spots. It took me about 45 minutes to complete everything. Be sure to rinse the brush after each completed swoosh.

So delicate strokes and hitting it at the right angle...got it! :lol:

Chatted in and they applied that 20% off. Told me it a factory delay on my 4/28 order. But also said they never saw anything like that with By You orders before. So definitely some odd **** going on. Welp, I guess these will be fresh for fall lol

Back
Top Bottom