THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

wait, how do yall get access to NBY for AM1s? i feel hella left out :frown:

even google’s hatin on me when i tried to research it :lol:

5DC52930-9666-43C9-9E90-65CC04007DE6.png

wait, how do yall get access to NBY for AM1s? i feel hella left out :frown:

even google’s hatin on me when i tried to research it :lol:

5DC52930-9666-43C9-9E90-65CC04007DE6.png
It kinda feels like people who order a lot of NBY got access, but I can’t confirm if that’s the only criteria. I know I’ve ordered a lot of NBY product over the last couple of years and got access to rounds 2 and 3 of the Safari options.

EDIT: I placed 27 NBY orders in the past 2 years. Like I said though, I’m not sure if that’s why I got access.

Last edited:
moe200069 moe200069 it was basically EA but I have no idea how it was decided who got it (I got it twice for instance).

I hadn’t ordered anything off nby since it was called Nike id and I ordered like two things in 2006 😂

And I see y’all are not about that light packing life

It kinda feels like people who order a lot of NBY got access, but I can’t confirm if that’s the only criteria. I know I’ve ordered a lot of NBY product over the last couple of years and got access to rounds 2 and 3 of the Safari options.

EDIT: I placed 27 NBY orders in the past 2 years. Like I said though, I’m not sure if that’s why I got access.
I’ve ordered 1 in 7 years and got access all 3 times so not true

i haven’t ordered a NBY/NikeiD since like 2012 and got access. although i didn’t see it till it was sold out :frown:

I had the OGs. I enjoyed them when I had them. However, the CREASES on the leather after all the wears got to me so much I decided to sell them after four years or so. I know you all are TIRED of seeing this creative design, but I've ALWAYS dreamed of remaking that cw with my preferences; mesh base and a colored outsole. I even thought about even getting an official Bespoke version of the idea. Though they don't have Elephant Print, I'm BEYOND SATISFIED, especially after touching up the Swooshes with that Angelus!

Almost ATMOS
Air Max 1 NBY - Almost ATMOS.png

I had the OGs. I enjoyed them when I had them. However, the CREASES on the leather after all the wears got to me so much I decided to sell them after four years or so. I know you all are TIRED of seeing this creative design, but I've ALWAYS dreamed of remaking that cw with my preferences; mesh base and a colored outsole. I even thought about even getting an official Bespoke version of the idea. Though they don't have Elephant Print, I'm BEYOND SATISFIED, especially after touching up the Swooshes with that Angelus!

Almost ATMOS
Air Max 1 NBY - Almost ATMOS.png

Did you use something on your black suede to make them less ashy? i.g. angelus suede renew?

Are the NBY's shipping from NJ???

Got a 2.9lb package showing in my UPS account.

Only received an almost done email. NDC says shipped on the order page but when you click it there is no tracking, says "preparing shipment".

Did you use something on your black suede to make them less ashy? i.g. angelus suede renew?

Not yet. I think it's the lighting. I shot the pic during the evening. I do plan on using the Angelus Renew though.

Last edited:
So this team will remake my exact order and will send me an updated order # within 3 days. I told her not to cancel my order until I get this new order. She gave me a 3-5 week timeline for shipping. Never heard of it and don’t think she was bs-ing me. Also, she would not apply any discount.

Maybe the Elite service team is legit!
04638F99-7E9A-41D5-AB72-3CBA3A310229.jpeg
The elite team is super legit w/ nike

they have definitely remade several of my IDs & let me wear the original pair until the new ones get to my door step! just don’t do it too many times bc they won’t let me remake pairs anymore 🤣🤣🤣

I’ve gotten so many discounts from Nike, that they won’t give me anymore either lol

I’ve been getting over on nike since I was kid! Used to always pop my air pockets or tear something when I wanted a new pair. I would call them & they would send me a brand new pair of kicks & most of the time, they were different lol

My twin & I, did it so many times, we finally got a letter from Nike, that we were banned from ordering from them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The elite team is super legit w/ nike

they have definitely remade several of my IDs & let me wear the original pair until the new ones get to my door step! just don’t do it too many times bc they won’t let me remake pairs anymore 🤣🤣🤣

I’ve gotten so many discounts from Nike, that they won’t give me anymore either lol

I’ve been getting over on nike since I was kid! Used to always pop my air pockets or tear something when I wanted a new pair. I would call them & they would send me a brand new pair of kicks & most of the time, they were different lol

My twin & I, did it so many times, we finally got a letter from Nike, that we were banned from ordering from them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
lol menace to society

Back
Top Bottom