THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Bought crepes off goat on Saturday and seller still hasn’t shipped so I didn’t bother trying for snkrs so now I have 0 pairs. Of course there gonna find me a new seller because I over paid and now I’m gonna have to wait 2 more weeks to get them in hand. That’s what I get.
You can always ask for a refund if the seller fails to ship.

Brown Patta’s today, grabbed the hemps from snkrs uk after the initial pump fake sell out. Looking forward to seeing them in hand
923F8260-FF51-4EF5-B2B8-C0F07AA32009.jpeg

Anyone have issues with Rakuten when reporting missing CB for these?

"Exclusions: Cash Back is not available on purchases made through the Nike SNKRS app, nike.com/launch ..."

Anyone have issues with Rakuten when reporting missing CB for these?

"Exclusions: Cash Back is not available on purchases made through the Nike SNKRS app, nike.com/launch ..."
Not that issue... but forgot to go through Rak so tried to go the missing my cash route and they not tryna send it.... but did try another way

Have you tried yours on lol
Grabbed my pair from the local Concpts store as they had plenty in stock. They fit more like the Concpts and Patta pair in Length but are just slightly more narrow. Stuck with the same size as my Patta and Concpts and I'm happy with the fit. I also tried a half size up just to make sure and they were just too long so stick with your normal size.

Grabbed my pair from the local Concpts store as they had plenty in stock. They fit more like the Concpts and Patta pair in Length but are just slightly more narrow. Stuck with the same size as my Patta and Concpts and I'm happy with the fit. I also tried a half size up just to make sure and they were just too long so stick with your normal size.
The response of the day! Yep went Patta route so I'm good

You’ve been going on about people trying these shoes on , do you want to know how they run or something? lol
The last chapter of this book has come lol

Back
Top Bottom