THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I did a thing….
D7073CF9-5DCE-4E7A-BD5B-6C09D701F19C.jpeg

I may keep them this way.

1663852399674.png

The only air max 1s that mattered to me this year; orange kasinas would have been nice but ultimately I think it would have been either/or between the grey and orange. Happy to have gotten my greys for retail.

edit: swapped tan laces from bacons into crepes, works well IMO. going to stick with sail though

1663854754202.png

Last edited:
Only thing I don't like is the white eyelet. It's out of place with no other white. Should have been sail, same with laces. I can fix the laces, can't fix the eyelet.

1663852399674.png

The only air max 1s that mattered to me this year; orange kasinas would have been nice but ultimately I think it would have been either/or between the grey and orange. Happy to have gotten my greys for retail.

edit: swapped tan laces from bacons into crepes, works well IMO. going to stick with sail though

1663854754202.png

Perfect match on the lace swap. Should get my crepes today, I’m planning to do the same.

Curious, did you iron the toebox on the kasinas?

Perfect match on the lace swap. Should get my crepes today, I’m planning to do the same.

Curious, did you iron the toebox on the kasinas?
Nope. Given em a few good wears and I have a shoe tree in them that's giving them a little extra lean. Plus angle.

Crepes are best shape out of any post-remaster am1 I've had.

Back
Top Bottom