THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Crepe arrived
877CE4E2-556D-42CE-9FC9-E79491F7A710.jpeg

"these days" fam can you even buy a ticket to an R rated movie yet? These ARE your days
I don’t gotta be 50 to know history bruh. People said some wild things a decade or two ago and never got corrected or canceled for it. I’m talking over the radio, commercials on TV, ads in magazines, etc. In 2022? You get canceled for the smallest thing.

Weird how SNKRS canceled my order when these were sitting. Oh well.
5E337FD9-0C8E-4795-AE8A-018637204372.jpeg

They are showing as sold out now which is weird, because I ordered another last night at around 11:00 pm central time and there was a full size run. My initial pair arrived yesterday but a had a blemish on the shoe straight out the box that I could get over. Maybe I'm bugging. I'll post a pic later.

However, I was intending to return the first pair that shipped to a Nike Outlet after work today, but I haven't received a shipping confirmation. Likely won't return that pair until I get a shipping confirmation for the pair I ordered last night. Still might return them, but I'll admit it makes the decision a little tougher if I can't land another pair.

How's the temps out there. Waking up to 50 degrees out here in NYC.
Not too bad yet, I think 40ish has been the low so far and we're around 50-55 most days still. Definitely have my am1 and 90 sneakerboots close though, won't be long before they're necessary.

Back
Top Bottom