THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

These Hemps evading me so far smh

Copped on release date and Nike sent me a pair 4 sizes small

Copped again and they were supposed to be delivered today but I live outside Tampa and the world shut down this afternoon for hurricane Ian

Universe don’t wanna see me stuntin

what’s good NT…saw this pic floating around and the white Pattas are looking fresh with the grey laces from the Monarchs. I match the tongue with the laces on all my pairs, but can’t deny these look great against the mesh & swoosh
B780A1E5-E57B-4888-87DC-CE1718C1B3D0.jpeg

I think Nike cancelled my crepes

Ghost ordered on release date. Then reordered the following Tuesday. I get an email saying the order is delayed. Then I check my bank account and the charge dropped :smh:

FSR except size 12

I’m just like you in this aspect
Agreed. I want the product I'm buying because of how it's originally designed and everything involved in that. Adding/removing features diminishes the entire experience for me. It's the same reason I don't hate on fakes but could never buy one. I'd buy a completely different brand/shoe before I bought a rep, a custom or customized my own shoe. I let go of the dirty denims even though I got them for 30% off because I knew I would never settle on a customization idea. Customs look cool artistically but, I never want to wear them.

BUT! One exception is this dude ChefHuyle on Instagram. Best customizer IMO. Truly elevates pretty much every sneaker I've seen him touch. Looks better than the release without detracting from the OG design language.

Weren't people saying it wasn't a real crepe sole?
I think the product line manager discussed this in the SNKRS app video about this shoe. It is crepe but just a different crepe material application. I think Not "natural" crepe rubber like we see on most Clarks Wallabees and the OG version of this shoe. But I have Clarks Wallabees with the same sole as these and Clarks still label them as crepe🤷🏿‍♂️. Definitely more durable which I think was the point of the materials changes on this version of the shoe

...a couple links

via Nike⁠ SNKRS: https://www.nike.com/us/launch/t/be...-dirty-denim-crepe-hemp?sitesrc=snkrsAosShare

I really wish I had gone for these.

Very clean, wearable shoe.

Seems like they went very quickly compared to the Crepes.

...just the price difference?
Are they sold out in the stateside? Other than US11 & 12, all the sizes are still up on SNKRS-JP while they’ve also got Hemps up to size 11…
465A4E79-142F-4229-B519-78F2E5DB44F0.jpeg
735753B9-991C-4499-A7C9-3D1C8F2C7B8F.jpeg

there will be probably more info available next year around february i think

Was it only the first run of OG reds that had the big bubble in 86/7?, the alternate / obsidian, royals and aqua never had BB right? Wonder if we gonna see all OGs next year. Can't believe the annies dropped 5 years ago now - still got so many on ice..

Last edited:
Was it only the first run of OG reds that had the big bubble in 86/7?, the alternate / obsidian, royals and aqua never had BB right? Wonder if we gonna see all OGs next year. Can't belive the annies dropped 5 years ago now - still got so many on ice..
only the og red and the og blue came with the big air units, and i deff dont mind to see the obsidians and the aquas next year with some big air units

only the og red and the og blue came with the big air units, and i deff dont mind to see the obsidians and the aquas next year with some big air units

Me neither! - technically won't be retros then since they never existed.. Might have to let go of a few pairs of annys if that does happen.. never gonna live long enough to wear all these multiples ha

Back
Top Bottom