THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

lol us10.5/11. Just selling most on StockX. Really not trying to negotiate a few dollars here and there hundreds of times. I have so many pairs I've won 1-2 times, no clue what I'll do with those. Will probably just keep most. Just sell of all the ds stuff I never liked enough to rock immediately. Already sold a few pairs.

Urawa literally worn 1x - $1000
Black Patta (real Patta, not new pack lol) 9/10 - $1800
Patriots 9.5/10 and og Crepes 9/10 but both need swaps at this point - $1000

Got offered $3k on purple patta but holding those for now. Only pairs I know I'm keeping is Cherrywoods and all the og reds. Everything else is up for debate lol. I just don't rotate like I used to. That was fun with 50 pairs but I got outta control lol. Really going to concentrate more on quality over quantity. It's taken all I can to pass on these ugly duckings but I've stayed strong so far bc I know damn well I'm not going to wear them. They look great though.
This is one reason why I've never considered myself a collector and never not worn everything I own. Granted I've never had over 50 pairs but it really irks me when I don't get to wear something for a while.

Most of europe stores will do a fcfs release for this pack, i already hit on a pecan in my usual size, will try for a 9.5 to be sure that i have the better fit. Will not do a curry episode again lol

This is one reason why I've never considered myself a collector and never not worn everything I own. Granted I've never had over 50 pairs but it really irks me when I don't get to wear something for a while.
I never thought of myself as a collector. Haven't bought any pairs that I didn't plan on wearing. Well maybe a few, like 2-3. But now I have 300-400 that I haven't worn so it's probably time to size down a bit. I just got to where I feel very wasteful. :/

I never thought of myself as a collector. Haven't bought any pairs that I didn't plan on wearing. Well maybe a few, like 2-3. But now I have 300-400 that I haven't worn so it's probably time to size down a bit. I just got to where I feel very wasteful. :/

fam, i’m legitimately curious as to how you store your DS kicks to make sure the midsoles don’t lose their structural integrity? do you keep them in a temperature/heat controlled environment?

i am reading go half size up on the pecans??? last few am1 i have been going tts. (crepe,treeline, and Hangul Day)

$140 shipped only if you get both CWs. Free shipping over $270

fam, i’m legitimately curious as to how you store your DS kicks to make sure the midsoles don’t lose their structural integrity? do you keep them in a temperature/heat controlled environment?
I have an 18x18 room in my house that's been taken over by shoes. And then I have a storage locker that's temp controlled too. I've found most midsoles are fine for 10+ years. Around that 10-14 year mark the glue starts giving way so I've had to have several re-glues done, then 15+ years the actual midsole starts getting suspect. Only soles ove had actually crumble are am1 Patriots, am1 99 og reds, and og am90 Bacon. My Greystone, Shima Blue, og Curry, and others from that era are still going strong.

To be clear though, almost all of this ds stuff is from 2016 to today. I've said it before in here but I was out of sneakers for a long time. I had 2 pair of sneakers and wore flip flops 99% of the time until I fell back into sneakers in 2016. It was good timing bc 2017-2019 was an amazing time for am1.

Back
Top Bottom