THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just copped pecan ducklings off SNKRS size 9. Not sure if anyone missed out and they restocked, might be worth checking.

Honeydews available also, but I’m holding off. Thinking these will drop below retail….

Grabbed Pecans. Been a day 1 cop for me since I posted them here. I'm sure they'll be on discount somewhere in a few weeks but F it
no-ragrets-temporary-tattoo-2663.jpg

Fax.

Missed out on the early access on SNKRS, but I caught the easy W on SNKRS today.

E0DA990C-E238-4879-8706-881939FC453B.jpeg

Just one more release for 2022 to acquire then I’m done until 2023. :emoji_joy:

I have an 18x18 room in my house that's been taken over by shoes. And then I have a storage locker that's temp controlled too. I've found most midsoles are fine for 10+ years. Around that 10-14 year mark the glue starts giving way so I've had to have several re-glues done, then 15+ years the actual midsole starts getting suspect. Only soles ove had actually crumble are am1 Patriots, am1 99 og reds, and og am90 Bacon. My Greystone, Shima Blue, og Curry, and others from that era are still going strong.

To be clear though, almost all of this ds stuff is from 2016 to today. I've said it before in here but I was out of sneakers for a long time. I had 2 pair of sneakers and wore flip flops 99% of the time until I fell back into sneakers in 2016. It was good timing bc 2017-2019 was an amazing time for am1.
I'm downsizing too, I've pretty much sold all my AM1's and have moved on to NB's but still have an affinity for them from a far. I even listed my Patta cords which are my grails and probably one of my fav's ever. But all good things must come to an end.

I'm downsizing too, I've pretty much sold all my AM1's and have moved on to NB's but still have an affinity for them from a far. I even listed my Patta cords which are my grails and probably one of my fav's ever. But all good things must come to an end.
Oh na, I'm keeping the stuff I love. I'm not moving to anything else. I just don't need this many. Nothing beats putting on a top tier am1 for me. I'll still buy a lot, just gotta make room for it.

Already below retail on END with code VIPSALE
Nevermind.

Last edited:
What size are the Patta cords?

If Honeydews get real low I’ll definitely be returning my Nike pair for the discount.

Back
Top Bottom