THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I ordered Pecans off NDC with 10% Cashback from Rakuten but for some reason I'm getting a 404 error trying to navigate to the pages now.

Pecans and Honeydews both showing a good amount of sizes for me on SNKRS though.

Yeah I’m a size 10. Patta should retro that whole pack in this new mold if they were smart.
If they ever did there would be changes

EFFAEEAD-331B-452C-B236-89B7942B9AA4.jpeg

Glad these were kinda underrated but one of my fave AM1s from this year.

do yall think AM1s retailing at $160 has anything to do with them sitting?

my mind’s been so preoccupied with home renovation crap that i forgot about the duckling drop. checking on snrks rn at and they’re still sitting in my size. in any case, like many of yall imma wait it out to see if i can get them below msrp like the crepes.

my mind’s been so preoccupied with home renovation crap that i forgot about the duckling drop. checking on snrks rn at and they’re still sitting in my size. in any case, like many of yall imma wait it out to see if i can get them below msrp like the crepes.
I'd say yes, and the fact that the crepes went on sale is why these are still sitting. Unless you wear a size that tends to sell quickly/is available in limited numbers, the smart thing for these seem to be to wait it out.

Price is definitely a big factor. But also, the casuals just don’t pay much attention to AM1s. I have friends and family that spend pretty good money on shoes but would not buy a pair over Js, dunks, and other hype shoes. I bet if Nike dropped anniversary pairs that they wouldn’t sell out on day 1. Probably even go on sale at some point.

I had no idea it would be so easy to get some of these shoes smh lol. 4 of the pairs I paid retail for are under retail in my size on GOAT. I like those pecans but I’m gonna wait it out

Have there been a lot of fakes floating around of the Cncpts Heavy pair? Stockx makes me a little nervous these days due to the allegations of their being tons of fakes being sold there.

Back
Top Bottom