THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Depending what size you need these could work too

i have just checked my FB inbox and found out that i got a PM from my local FL manager

that they are giving away VIP Passes with 30% discount that is valid from 28 november till 1 december

it probably applies for all EU FL stores, so for all the EU heads call your local FL and ask for the VIP Pass

im planning to use the 30% discount to buy this new AM1 cw

Looking to do a SOLE SWAP for ATMOS Air Max 1 SAFARI -
Could anybody suggest a suitable DONOR sole ?
Kind of leaching off his question... Would you guys be against buying cheap rep am1's just to use for matching sole swaps? I have some atmos elephants that are on their last legs and will need a swap very soon also.

Kind of leaching off his question... Would you guys be against buying cheap rep am1's just to use for matching sole swaps? I have some atmos elephants that are on their last legs and will need a swap very soon also.
lol i wouldnt do that if was you, midsoles from fake shoes are maybe not true to size and also there is a big possibility

that there is no forefoot air inside the front of the fake midsoles

id say its fair, not a dea/steal, but ebay Deadstock have auctions start out at $350-375 or BIN $400-$450

If you have the funds, like the shoe and want them now, do it, if not wait around maybe you can grab a pair NDS for $300
Look at some completed auctions. A pair sold form low as $243 and as high to $488
@AudiGuy I like to UNDS my sneakers. *I like to hit first*
nerd.gif
  So, I ended up pulling the trigger for a brand new pair... Looks like prices depends on the size also... Thanks for the insights.
laugh.gif

I'm the same way, lol.  Makes hunting down for some pairs a headache.  Way too OCD to stick my feet in shoes that other people have worn.  Has to be a very rare case for me to cave and do it.

The shape and build quality of these AM1's keeps me from buying them. I don't see why Nike won't go back to even the HOA shape. These bubble toeboxes aren't doing it for me.

Back
Top Bottom