THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

^^what technology is that? The red and yellow pairs shape doesn't look bad but seems to get worse with the grey, green, and blue. :\

Maybe the first 2 are wmns sizing?

Last edited:
^^what technology is that? The red and yellow pairs shape doesn't look bad but seems to get worse with the grey, green, and blue.
ohwell.gif

Maybe the first 2 are wmns sizing?
they are called AM1 JCRD aka Jacquard

they use some kind of flyknit textile meets hyperfuse finishing or something like that
eyes.gif

but anyway i would stay far away from this crap, cuz i already see that they have used a maxim outsole

so that means that it would be manufactured in china what also clarifies the awful shape from this disgusting shoe
mean.gif

Airmaxdisciple - I saw that yesterday but forgot to post it :frown: Searched everywhere for pics but couldn't find any either.

Gotta love ends upcoming release calendar!

Airmaxdisciple - I saw that yesterday but forgot to post it
frown.gif
Searched everywhere for pics but couldn't find any either.

Gotta love ends upcoming release calendar!
they need to put up some pictures, i am quite curious how they will look like

its even a QS i hope that Nike will come with something nice to end the sneaker year of 2K13
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Just a heads up I just copped these from End for $103 shipped , there having 20% off and free worldwide shipping

Just a heads up I just copped these from End for $103 shipped , there having 20% off and free worldwide shipping
which colourway is that?  Royal or prize blue? and did you use a code? still full whack when i look

Last edited:
which colourway is that?  Royal or prize blue? and did you use a code? still full whack when i look

the ones he bought seem to be the Essentials, Geyser Grey & Prize Blue
style code: 537383-040

the discount is taken off automatically during the checkout without having to use any codes
the free worldwide shipping option is also done during the checkout process

i myself just purchased these for $100 USD after the discount

womens size 9.5uk which should be fine since i'm a size 11us

the ones he bought seem to be the Essentials, Geyser Grey & Prize Blue
style code: 537383-040

the discount is taken off automatically during the checkout without having to use any codes
the free worldwide shipping option is also done during the checkout process

i myself just purchased these for $100 USD after the discount

womens size 9.5uk which should be fine since i'm a size 11us
I tried checking them out, coming out at £95 still!

I tried checking them out, coming out at £95 still!

are you located in the USA or UK?

myself and the other member seemed to be located in the states so we both changed the site options to US currency and completed the checkout

if you are located in the UK and complete checkout that way that might have something to do with the price you are getting

are you located in the USA or UK?

myself and the other member seemed to be located in the states so we both changed the site options to US currency and completed the checkout

if you are located in the UK and complete checkout that way that might have something to do with the price you are getting
the 20% VAT discount is only valid for non EU customers

it dont applies to customers from inside the EU

http://caliroots.com/sfd/product.asp?id=47361

91 euro, free shipping above the 100 euro, order a pair of socks to cover it up, or just take 2 pairs

discount is valid till monday 12:00

they also have other AMs up for sale, i bought 7 pairs at 1 order lol 4 AM1s & 3 AM90s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom