THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Kings with the potential playoff clinch tonight.
Last playoff game I went to was in '99 as a 7th grader. Safe to say I'm much older now.
Light the effin beam 👑
PXL_20230327_185617282~2.jpg

sheesh sz 11.5 and up .... we are in trouble lol

I see the Keep Rippin Stop Slippin are coming back out ....
i picked those up at Ross for 49 or less back in the days :smile: I guess it is
going to be a different story this time
Only this release seems to be flying. Everything else has sat long enough to go on sale. I have a feeling these will be no different.

Packer shipped. Arriving Wednesday

Once again, shout out to whoever called out that play yesterday after I blew it with BDGA :lol:

0EDDB3EF-6CA1-4816-A808-A685B4AEFFA1.jpeg

Last edited:
All these women pairs sitting confirms my suspension Nike has been making the AM1 geared towards women the past couple years. At least in the US.

They most likely made more pairs for smaller feet than bigger feet.

I thought I read somewhere (not for this shoe though) that in general womens' lasts are not the same; they have differences in the arch and width. I know that for the AJ2 Chicago, all women's sizes had 3 lace eyelets; not sure about the fit though.

Why would Nike release two version if they're identical? Just for perception? They released versions of various shoes with both men's and women's sizing listed on the label (i.e. unisex), but why split them out if they're identical?

My women's pair is better quality the my men's but I think it all depends. Just cut and shape looks better for some reason.
You got a few pics? I know the 4th air circle is smaller the little sizes but I never saw a larger wmns.

I know that for the AJ2 Chicago, all women's sizes had 3 lace eyelets; not sure about the fit though.
My 11.5 wmns looks exactly like the mens 10. 4 eyelets and all.
They also feel the same as my bro's but maybe they have differences I can't discern.

I thought I read somewhere (not for this shoe though) that in general womens' lasts are not the same; they have differences in the arch and width. I know that for the AJ2 Chicago, all women's sizes had 3 lace eyelets; not sure about the fit though.

Why would Nike release two version if they're identical? Just for perception? They released versions of various shoes with both men's and women's sizing listed on the label (i.e. unisex), but why split them out if they're identical?

Woman’s shoes are made more narrow. That last part is the biggest thing. No need to separate them unless it was because they were built different.

they should just release them all unisex sized. small sizes already sit. they are just making even more small sizes no one wants besides desperate resellers.

You got a few pics? I know the 4th air circle is smaller the little sizes but I never saw a larger wmns.

My 11.5 wmns looks exactly like the mens 10. 4 eyelets and all.
They also feel the same as my bro's but maybe they have differences I can't discern.
Not home but I'll get them later. I have both a 10.5m and 12w.... Quality better in my women's but that could just be luck.

Whats Kith shipping usually like on draw wins? Trying to break these out the weekend and Kith the only ones who decided to bless me with a sz 12

Dang, I could work with the womens 12 but I'm scared to pull the trigger on them because I'm scared quality or something won't be the same as the mens.
The good thing about Revolve is that they have free returns and their return process uses the Happy system, which means you can drop off the item unpackaged to their approved locations e.g. Fed Ex, Cost Plus World Market.

Sooo I said what I said on Big Bubble sizing a few pages back (bought 11, thought they might be too big, then tried on 10.5 and changed my mind), but curious on other people’s experiences. I just watched SeanGo’s video again, and he said his pair had minimal room in the toe, which is how I felt about the 10.5, but then he loosened the laces a bit and the shoe overall loosened up after a bit of wear time.
Normal air max 1 I get a 12 or 12.5 in these I got a 12.5 definitely could've size down to a 12

Back
Top Bottom