THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IIRC they fit similarly to Pattas and Concepts, but would be ideal for someone else to validate.

I can validate. Tried them on a while back and was shocks that half size down from my normal air max size fit perfect. Almost a little roomy, like I would have been swimming in a size 10 which is what most of my air maxes are in. I always get Air Force 1’s and now most Jordan’s in 9.5

Thanks guys, I'll go TTS then. I usually get my AMs half size up.

I absolutely loved the look (and idea) of the BB since I first heard of them. Haven't purchased an AM1 in damn near 9 years b/c the bubble was so pathetic and didn't live up to my memories of a plush ride back in the day.

I was lucky enough to hit on the shock drop while in the dentist chair that day. Could have cruised thru this release with no stress, but stupid me went for a 2nd pair on RD and accidentally bought a W10.5 that I'm now stuck offloading since Undefeated has a pathetic policy of no cancellations, or returns, and if a shipment is rejected they charge a 20% restocking fee. I've never encountered this in my life and will never buy anything from them in the future. They are absolutely living up to their name...undefeated w/ the worst possible customer experience/service...heh.

Grey crepes landed :nthat:
3AA7F917-8DC1-4DB7-83C6-373078293243.jpeg

E2F26FEC-C194-4E86-BDEA-8F2CEC139AF6.jpeg
78B96F65-1761-4A96-933A-94C9FE54F802.jpeg

I still want these. Surprised NDC hasn't restocked yet.

Last edited:
A lot of people looking for clarification between the men's and women's versions, but what about the Golf 86's that are currently sitting on NDC that released this morning? Is there really much of a glaring difference between those and the OG Big Bubbles?

Last edited:
Nike dropping a lot of nice AM1s and they all seem to end up on sale...
They are flooding the market this year with air max 1s it seems like. I’d guess most pairs that don’t have the nostalgia hit (like 86s), or a nod to a collab (KRSS, Urawa) will mostly sit and eventually can be had on discount from random shops. That’s been the story so far minus women’s releases where we are scooping the few bigger sizes.

Grey crepes are an exception to that. And I can’t figure out why given how the hemps sat. I know those were 180 retail, but still doesn’t make sense to me that Greys sold out.

They are flooding the market this year with air max 1s it seems like. I’d guess most pairs that don’t have the nostalgia hit (like 86s), or a nod to a collab (KRSS, Urawa) will mostly sit and eventually can be had on discount from random shops. That’s been the story so far minus women’s releases where we are scooping the few bigger sizes.

Grey crepes are an exception to that. And I can’t figure out why given how the hemps sat. I know those were 180 retail, but still doesn’t make sense to me that Greys sold out.
Yeah, I thought the hemps would sell out rather than the gray crepes.

A lot of teasers being shared here like mica greens, chilis, and royal/blacks all look soooo clean. And I’d cop them all, if they weren’t releasing this year among 20+ other pairs.

I was slowly getting back into shoes (only AM1s) last year and then went from 7-13 pairs this year already. Gotta pause for awhile and actually wear these things despite working remotely :emoji_no_mouth: Seattle rain makes unDSing hard tho.

A lot of teasers being shared here like mica greens, chilis, and royal/blacks all look soooo clean. And I’d cop them all, if they weren’t releasing this year among 20+ other pairs.

I was slowly getting back into shoes (only AM1s) last year and then went from 7-13 pairs this year already. Gotta pause for awhile and actually wear these things despite working remotely :emoji_no_mouth: Seattle rain makes unDSing hard tho.
The 2020 am90s recraft were done well too. Tons of colors also

Back
Top Bottom