Attachments

• A3D25C5F-9289-44D0-A3A8-0647AC119157.jpeg
    A3D25C5F-9289-44D0-A3A8-0647AC119157.jpeg
    67.6 KB · Views: 262
Here’s the response from the seller of this exact pair:

C91CB072-45DB-47F0-B4FE-A9065448E4AA.jpeg

80CEC9DD-435A-4EEB-AF34-562B4BCCD5B1.jpeg

I no longer have to wait for Nike to launch a cw with my specifications! Lol
The color name seems accurate. It is obsidian mist? That grey is definitely a cool grey with hint of blue. I wouldn’t call it straight up grey, at least from pictures.

Reactions: 907
Which model do you guys think did a better job at recreating the OG model? Big Bubble or Air Max 3 (90)?

A70636B3-756C-4036-B9E7-90E1ABC8DE47.jpeg

Haha, I was about to mention this in the AM90 thread. I took a picture of them out side-by-side with everything they came with. As nice as the AM1 86s are, the AM3/90 retro still reigns as the top retro ever made, and is the best that I've personally ever seen.

Sounding like a broken record right now, but everything about it was done amazingly well if not perfectly: the box, the accessories, the unboxing experience, the shoes' shape and details, the obtainability, and the surprisingly softened midsole (although that really all came from the recraft model first back in early 2020). For the MSRP of $140 with all that compared to the $150 for the AM1 86s, that's just too hard to go against based on what one would be getting. Depending on the color, these AM3 sat on shelves for ranging from at least a few days to forever 'til sales hit.

This also applies to the regular AM90 retros with the Infrared-inspired colorways like the Volt, Royal Blue, Turquoise, Grape, Pink pairs and the "Clean Slate" Sail colorway. They justified the AM90 updates like crazy.

When I took my extra pair out of the closet to look at again and to take the picture below, the unboxing experience is still just about the same as when I unboxed them back in late 2020. It still hits.

52784831115_c0738b9cbe_b.jpg

anyone seen this shipping update before. Why even have that on the shipping history "Parcel not received from sender" because isn't that the same thing as the first update of
"We're awaiting receipt of your package from the seller. Please continue to check your tracking for real time updates". That second update is in VA though, not from Memphis where the package is coning from,
Screenshot 2023-03-31 at 6.32.40 PM.png

The OG Systms are up.

For anyone who didn't hit on the OG Big Bubble Bottoms & looking for a constellation prize

Only a few sizes left though.

These kinda flew... unlike a radio flyer.

The OG Systms are up.

For anyone who didn't hit on the OG Big Bubble Bottoms & looking for a constellation prize

Only a few sizes left though.

These kinda flew... unlike a radio flyer.

I hope you ain’t serious

Haha, I was about to mention this in the AM90 thread. I took a picture of them out side-by-side with everything they came with. As nice as the AM1 86s are, the AM3/90 retro still reigns as the top retro ever made, and is the best that I've personally ever seen.

Sounding like a broken record right now, but everything about it was done amazingly well if not perfectly: the box, the accessories, the unboxing experience, the shoes' shape and details, the obtainability, and the surprisingly softened midsole (although that really all came from the recraft model first back in early 2020). For the MSRP of $140 with all that compared to the $150 for the AM1 86s, that's just too hard to go against based on what one would be getting. Depending on the color, these AM3 sat on shelves for ranging from at least a few days to forever 'til sales hit.

This also applies to the regular AM90 retros with the Infrared-inspired colorways like the Volt, Royal Blue, Turquoise, Grape, Pink pairs and the "Clean Slate" Sail colorway. They justified the AM90 updates like crazy.

When I took my extra pair out of the closet to look at again and to take the picture below, the unboxing experience is still just about the same as when I unboxed them back in late 2020. It still hits.

52784831115_c0738b9cbe_b.jpg
You hit it right on the nail. Everything about the 90s release felt special. But the Big Bubbles release felt lack luster. Like not a lot of thought was put into it.

Back
Top Bottom