THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Relax dblplay1212 dblplay1212 or do you want to get banned again?
19e3vu.jpg

Those look so much better with the Black Quarter! Nice job!

Of the stock set, I think the Pecans look better with that Light Brown set. I want to try Dark Brown laces on the Pecans though.
Me too. Wore them once with the yellow laces and it was a little off to me. Saw pics of the browns on here and swapped immediately.

White/White Donors were delivered for a future Internationalist NBY Hybrid project

IMG_9846.jpeg
These women’s summit whites yea? Some of these donor pairs you post are the most random CWs and are usually nice as is imo. But… illustrayt illustrayt gonna illustrayt 😂
IMG_4006.jpeg

I couldn’t get past the shiny finish on these women’s safaris, so I changed it. Not a perfect job, but I find them instantly more wearable so I’m happy.

Never noticed the leather being shiny in pics but these turned out dope!

These women’s summit whites yea? Some of these donor pairs you post are the most random CWs and are usually nice as is imo. But… illustrayt illustrayt gonna illustrayt 😂

Never noticed the leather being shiny in pics but these turned out dope!

💯.

:emoji_sweat_smile: Yessir! I think most don’t even care for these cws, so I try to negotiate to get them at good deals. Those Summit Whites were less than $60 shipped lol

Much better than I expected….

IMG_2798.jpeg
IMG_2799.jpeg

pecans in the cut :nerd: but glad you like how these turned out..they're slowly growing on me.

thanks for the close ups of the toe box. i didn't know they went with the upholstery-like finish, similar to the Great Indoors pair. I was surprised when i got mine and saw that –i don't love it, but i also don't hate it

pecans in the cut :nerd: but glad you like how these turned out..they're slowly growing on me.

thanks for the close ups of the toe box. i didn't know they went with the upholstery-like finish, similar to the Great Indoors pair. I was surprised when i got mine and saw that –i don't love it, but i also don't hate it

Haha yeah broke em out today… yes a great surprise on these.. well done

IMG_2826.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom