THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I know most people hated it, but I actually liked the previous spindle grille design of the RX.

That’s actually the RZ the new electric car…. notice the spindle has no air vents.. doesn’t need it for electric…

I did take pics with the RX a couple of weeks ago.. no 1s on tho..

IMG_2905.jpeg
IMG_2906.jpeg

That’s actually the RZ the new electric car…. notice the spindle has no air vents.. doesn’t need it for electric…

I did take pics with the RX a couple of weeks ago.. no 1s on tho..

IMG_2905.jpeg
IMG_2906.jpeg

Your wife/s.o. has great taste in color choice.

What is that, champagne fewsha?

YO! After going through my Camera Roll, I realized it's the Anniversary of the GOAT of AM1 NIKEiD/Nike By You AM1 options!
NBY Unlocked.JPG

NBY has been DRY AF since, TBH. With that said, the second of the NBY Unlocked returned pairs was delivered.

Like Kevon Looney, I rebounded these for around retail. Touched up the Swoosh perimeter with that Gift Box Blue Angelus as well!
Air Max 1 NBY - Rebound.png

These were one of the very rare designs available online that I felt was worth scooping up. I had many chances to scoop up the Ironstones, but I ultimately opted for these. I'm still haunted by my mistake of not realizing my coworker's access was in WMN's sizing. SMH. Also how my initial design was canceled for an unknown reason. I should have seven designs TOTAL, but five is alright!

Last edited:
So, is this a hint that a B/W ( none golf ) pair might release this year? This would be a good everyday use pair.

Attachments

• IMG_2792.jpeg
    IMG_2792.jpeg
    80.5 KB · Views: 121
Back
Top Bottom