THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Monarchs today

IMG_0559.jpeg

Do you all think the Big Bubble Armory Blue will see a wider release? Or is it exclusive to the 1986 pairs through Kids of Immigrants? I have a potential trade for a pair of Jordan 4 SB that I’m considering.

illustrayt illustrayt does GOVRN give you bulk discount pricing? I asked him to do a rather simple sole swap on a pair of Blazers and he quoted me $300 + shipping for the swap :wow:
That’s funny all this came up, because I just decided the wife’s AM1s are worth the rehab due to the awesome colorway, (or lack thereof).
IMG_0986.jpeg

Went with Ammoskunk on my last swap/refurb. Work was top notch. The problem was the year and 1/2 turnaround. (Yes, you read right). I think he semi-retired after finishing my shoes. Great work, but I won’t be back.
IMG_0987.jpeg

Now these were special/unobtainium enough to spend $266 total experience on, (including fiding the donors on the low low). I don’t think the wife’s are.

Last edited:
Although the AM1 is my favorite sneaker of all time, the Peg89 in that colorway is my favorite 2023 NSW/lifestyle release. There hasn't been an AM1 release this year that I absolutely love (as is).

Pegasus 89 - Wolf Grey.png
Yeah, I just copped the Wolf Grey, and took a head knock, and still consider myself lucky to cop a size 12. Wish I knew these had dropped. I was in high school ‘86-‘90. All these joints were on shelf and on foot real-time. Everyday was like a ground-breaking fashion show, and we all knew it at that time. It ain’t no, “lookin’ back on it now” type situation. Everything was fresh ta death and it was like, it would never end. And then came the mid-2000’s and technological advances with what they could do with plastics. And the internet. And reselling. And… you get the idea.

So when they drop the actual heat they have just sitting around in the archives and 3/4 of the way get it right, man, I’m there, cause I never really left.

Ain’t even got into how HARD the competition was hitting’ back then.

Anyway, Air Max 1 is today’s most consistent old school flag bearer, in my opinion.

illustrayt illustrayt does GOVRN give you bulk discount pricing? I asked him to do a rather simple sole swap on a pair of Blazers and he quoted me $300 + shipping for the swap :wow:

What if I revealed that I am GOVRN… 👀

… JK. I’m not… :emoji_sweat_smile: but, yes. I’ll just say I get a good rate since I order bulk (about 10-12 projects per cargo box), and I’ve been working with him for about seven years now.

Back to Flyknits after this sending out this AM based batch. Here’s about half of the next batch.

It’s like a puzzle when packing them! Lol
IMG_0038.jpeg

IMG_0039.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom