THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

These two are always a part of my itinerary every time I visit. They made me learn to pack LIGHT and be uber efficient with packing lol

Nike Clearance Store
2671 W Osceola Pkwy, Kissimmee, FL 34741

Nike Clearance Store
5209 International Dr Ste A-C, Orlando, FL 32819
This is the move. I think the one on International is the main ID return store for Nike, or at least it was. Giant wall of nothing but returned ID's.

Nike Air Max 1 ’86 PRM “Wolrd Made”​

Attachments

• IMG_7155.jpeg
    IMG_7155.jpeg
    126.2 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_7161.jpeg
    IMG_7161.jpeg
    204.1 KB · Views: 838
  • IMG_7159.jpeg
    IMG_7159.jpeg
    343.8 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG_7158.jpeg
    IMG_7158.jpeg
    336.3 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_7157.jpeg
    IMG_7157.jpeg
    129.3 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_7156.jpeg
    IMG_7156.jpeg
    257.5 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_7154.jpeg
    IMG_7154.jpeg
    132.4 KB · Views: 131
Geez…, failed to get off from the train at the station I should be getting off… Is therealest1 actually a mod here or something?? Or, I just don’t know how to delete the post?? If I’m not tripping, I’ve seen him posting the link of AM90 here and 10 or so min later that post is gone…

My Memorial Day Weekend Scoops (was too lazy to shoot each one individually lol)
*Excuse the Peg89s, VaporFly Next%2s and Waffle Debut Tongues

IMG_3100.png

All for $300. The Nike Run Club Challenge Rewards (from my four accounts) earned from last month were CLUTCH!

A side of me has buyer's remorse with the 86 BBs. They look/feel cheap compared to the '16 mold :/.

My Memorial Day Weekend Scoops (was too lazy to shoot each one individually lol)
*Excuse the Peg89s, VaporFly Next%2s and Waffle Debut Tongues

IMG_3100.png

All for $300. The Nike Run Club Challenge Rewards (from my four accounts) earned from last month were CLUTCH!

A side of me has buyer's remorse with the 86 BBs. They look/feel cheap compared to the '16 mold :/.

those vaporfly 2s :emoji_fire: that CW is my favorite when it comes to running shoes. swear, that color knocks off at 3 to 4 seconds off my mile times:lol:

where’d you cop?

those vaporfly 2s :emoji_fire: that CW is my favorite when it comes to running shoes. swear, that color knocks off at 3 to 4 seconds off my mile times:lol:

where’d you cop?

:emoji_100:. Any obnoxiously bright cw are my go-to’s for temp runs/races! Running paces at 6:XX/mile hits differently in those cws compared to the plain cws lol! Nike San Leandro.

let your soleswapper remove the midsole from the BB and slap it underneath the 17 release

That’s the thing. The sole looks cheap to me. I’d rather have the traditional three pillar air unit than this caricature of the AM1 sole. *shrugs

Why y'all still want the 86 BBs to be something they not?

Love my 2 pairs, but it's plenty of people out there still looking for a retail pair. If you feeling regrets OOP that pair to somebody on here who got 0 pairs and still looking for retail

These two are always a part of my itinerary every time I visit. They made me learn to pack LIGHT and be uber efficient with packing lol

Nike Clearance Store
2671 W Osceola Pkwy, Kissimmee, FL 34741

Nike Clearance Store
5209 International Dr Ste A-C, Orlando, FL 32819

Non-Nike
Disney Springs

Side note (edit)
Travel Tips for Disney World
- Utilize the Skyliner (gondola) if you want to go from Hollywood Studios to EPCOT and vice versa. It’ll save you hella time. Plus, you get nice views. However, if it’s raining, they shut it down temporary until the weather clears up.

- EPCOT for the nutrition/food.

Tips for packing that are helped me:
- Use the military roll to pack your shirts / shorts / pants

- place any clothing that could fit into your travel shoes (military rolled shirts / socks / etc). I usually bring 3-4 sneakers each for a certain purpose, so I can MAXimize space (get it?! lol)

- pack light because you’ll likely scoop up items from Nike and Disney, so I try to keep one side of my carry-on empty when arriving.
Thanks. I'm gonna try and hit the spots that you've mentioned as well as the nike outlet in vineland and millenia as it's close to where we are staying. Really appreciate the advice.

Last edited:

Love my 2 pairs, but it's plenty of people out there still looking for a retail pair. If you feeling regrets OOP that pair to somebody on here who got 0 pairs and still looking for retail
I dont get it either

I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't want them to be anything they aren't. I just don't care much for what they are. I'm a collector so I'll have a pair, don't care if you find that weird or not, but it's just not a shoe I love. I don't like the og red Ultra from 2017 either but yep I got those too.

And ooping to strangers is dumb. I say this as someone who has oop'd dozens and dozens of pairs, many itt. Friends or people you know online that will return the favor at some point? Sure. But just random people? No, that's just lighting money on fire.

I just got another pair for retail, theyre not super sought after so theres that, too. Is it really gonna do someone a favor when dudes are already helping people out in here anyways? Either way, it didnt seem like homeboy was saying they should have been 87s, but that he didnt like them as much as 87s, lol. Which is just fine, isnt it?

🖐️

57F793D2-BFDE-49AC-963C-A88F2A4E3F55.jpeg

If you didn’t like the big bubble release… you still have to admit that Nike gave us exactly what’s in this photo above. Shoe looks identical to the original.
No doubt. It's a solid retro. I just personally don't like the 86/23. I much prefer the 87/17, probably bc that's what I'm used to. I'm glad those that like the 86 got a good version of it.

:emoji_100:. Any obnoxiously bright cw are my go-to’s for temp runs/races! Running paces at 6:XX/mile hits differently in those cws compared to the plain cws lol! Nike San Leandro.

That’s the thing. The sole looks cheap to me. I’d rather have the traditional three pillar air unit than this caricature of the AM1 sole. *shrugs
“Caricature of AM1 sole”. The jokes lol. You’ve said “it looks cheap” like a lot of times now lol. All this continued unnecessary hate on the BBs. You still ended up buying a pair? I thought you were 10 toes down on passing on the BBs all together because you hated them? What happened? Did you think the “cheap” sole would change between the time you held them in hand at the Nike clearance store (and purchased them) to once you got them home? What’s gives? You same 3 guys keep on bashing the shoe at every opportunity but somehow keep buying multiple pairs lol.

Last edited:
No doubt. It's a solid retro. I just personally don't like the 86/23. I much prefer the 87/17, probably bc that's what I'm used to. I'm glad those that like the 86 got a good version of it.
Aren’t you on like your 3rd pair of big bubbles now? Lol. Also, you dogging and bashing the design of the original air max 1 everyday/every chance you get is a far cry from stating a preference and keeping it pushing. The point is you (and the same 2-3 people) weirdly want to keep regurgitating and repeating your “preference” over and over again like you desperately want people to actually care what you think and agree with you lol. It’s funny as hell. Like what’s the end game? lol

Back
Top Bottom