THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Aren’t you on like your 3rd pair of big bubbles now? Lol. Also, you dogging and bashing the design of the original air max 1 everyday/every chance you get is a far cry from stating a preference and keeping it pushing. The point is you (and the same 2-3 people) weirdly want to keep regurgitating and repeating your “preference” over and over again like you desperately want people to actually care what you think and agree with you lol. It’s funny as hell. Like what’s the end game? lol
I have one pair. I had 2 but gave one to a local kid. Today is the first time I've commented on them in probably 2 months and that was just responding to questions. I didn't just bring it up. Literally both posts were responses to the post I quoted. It's hilarious you get so offended when someone says something negative about them. You're Captain Save a Big Bubble.

Then writes a paragraph railing against the thought of someone suggesting that he oop the pair to someone in here who would actually want/needs a pair smh lol. Like come on man lol.

“Caricature of AM1 sole”. The jokes lol. You’ve said “it looks cheap” like a lot of times now lol. All this continued unnecessary hate on the BBs. You still ended up buying a pair? I thought you were 10 toes down on passing on the BBs all together because you hated them? What happened? Did you think the “cheap” sole would change between the time you held them in hand at the Nike clearance store (and purchased them) to once you got them home? What’s gives? You same 3 guys keep on bashing the shoe at every opportunity but somehow keep buying multiple pairs lol.

The price. For more than 50% off MSRP, I got reeled in and purchased impulsively.

Then writes a paragraph railing against the thought of someone suggesting that he oop the pair to someone in here who would actually want/needs a pair smh lol. Like come on man lol.
I gave it to someone local. I feel confident in saying I've oop'd more pairs itt than you have. I'm allowed to say my opinion on it. You want to oop to someone you don't know so they can flip it down the road? Cool, go for it. I won't do that anymore. I've been burned too many times to do it but for a very small list of people.

Pattas again. 🌊 Put in a bid on these and completely forgot about it until the seller accepted it. Not complaining though. Underrated pair out of the pack imo.

Pattas.jpg

Back
Top Bottom