THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I was going to wait on the JADE unitil I can go and try on and to pick up those CHILI on Thursday so I can see if I need the 12 or 11.5 and then order the Jade I need but something tells me I will miss out on the size I need if I wait 3days so, I think I'm just going to get the 11.5 and 12 and send back the one I won't need.
Feels like one hell of a run on sentence I just spit out.

IMG_4351.jpeg

UnDS’d these today back from my Japan vacation. $120 USD at Atmos pickup of the trip :emoji_sunglasses:

All of my July pick ups basically drop this week.

I'm hoping I can get chilis, jades, and pinks on some sort of discount. I would be content with a 30% off deal. I would prefer 40 or 50 but idk if thats feasible.

Unc toes are also on my radar and I still have a feeling those won't hit sales so that my priority at the moment.

Green COTM AF1s also drop next week but those are sure to hit sales so I'm not as worried.

You guys think the Clear Jades will hit discount? I really want those but like everyone said, the discounts have me being disgusted at paying retail :lol:

I don't see the chili pair hitting discount bc they're a simple colorway with mesh toebox and suede mudguard. I feel like most of the colorways that have hit discount recently have been more out of the box colors. And if the chilis do hit discount, feels like the type of discount where you gotta be there once the discount hits or your size is gone (unless you're a size 9 and below)

Searching for cheaper shipping!

Searching for cheaper shipping!

I was gonna wait for the Nike site drop since it's free shipping but they charge taxes which are like $12 added on. Sneaker Room didn't charge me taxes so it was like a $3 difference on the total cost. If they charged taxes I would've waited

I was gonna wait for the Nike site drop since it's free shipping but they charge taxes which are like $12 added on. Sneaker Room didn't charge me taxes so it was like a $3 difference on the total cost. If they charged taxes I would've waited
Good point! May have to reconsider…

I ended up picking up the Jades and Fuschia’s from Sneaker Room too; I feel good that the Chili’s will hit a discount since Hibbet’s & JD are also getting them.

West NYC also has the Rugged Orange pair. I have a ton of Shop Cash so I’m tempted to pick up a pair. I need to stop :smh:

I ended up picking up the Jades and Fuschia’s from Sneaker Room too; I feel good that the Chili’s will hit a discount since Hibbet’s & JD are also getting them.

West NYC also has the Rugged Orange pair. I have a ton of Shop Cash so I’m tempted to pick up a pair. I need to stop :smh:

I should've held back on chili for sure.

Passing on the rugged pair and waiting for the other brown pair releasing in men sizes. Like those more plus they don't have the weird tongue and rear logos.

$56 for Corduroy Baltic Blue on revolve.com for small sizes (4-8 ). Be careful, default is women’s sizing on the site

I really shouldn’t be buying more sneakers right now but just couldn’t pass up that price.

Back
Top Bottom