THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Not yet but if the images are out they should be releasing in the upcoming weeks.

Have you heard anything about the TD sizes in the OG white/red AM1?
Not a damn thing. I assume they'll just quietly release on a random Tuesday at this point. They exist, we know that much.

Whoaaaaaaa options look cool. Bout to **** around even if it's not available in US

1689877482861.png

1689877639791.png

1689877925639.png

1689878152643.png

Last edited:
Pretty cool customization options! I KNOW I may be the only one around here with this opinion, but, after seeing and wearing the BBs, I don't think I can ever do an '87 AM1 ever again. Small bubble looks so lame to me now, and, personal opinion is the BB comfort is noticeably better. I know most feel the BB size looks so lame, but I'm a weird dude I guess. Helps with avoiding temptation with all of the AM1s that get released, so that's good I guess.

Pretty cool customization options! I KNOW I may be the only one around here with this opinion, but, after seeing and wearing the BBs, I don't think I can ever do an '87 AM1 ever again. Small bubble looks so lame to me now, and, personal opinion is the BB comfort is noticeably better. I know most feel the BB size looks so lame, but I'm a weird dude I guess. Helps with avoiding temptation with all of the AM1s that get released, so that's good I guess.

I wouldn’t say the small bubbles are lame, but will agree the BB are def more comfortable in the upper. Liking the BB more def helps to not fall to the trap of buying damn near every 87 though 😂.

Back
Top Bottom