THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Saw these on fb

FB_IMG_1692405929072.jpg

jeeezus h christ why these gotta look so good man?

i told myself no NBY but these are NICE

that iD leather sucks

I think this is another reason why the Safari 22 NBY palette is the GOAT of NBY/iD options for the AM1 in my book. Sure, It had its flaws with the unfinished Swoosh edges and the format with independent left and right sneaker options, which could lead to multiple errors on the final product if you didn’t double/triple check. Even with those factors considered, the quality of the materials was really premium, even the leather, IMHO.

For what this year’s palette has to offer, esp with the colored mesh, it’s right behind the Safari palette as my #2.

After seeing a lot of designs, Nubuck seems to be the way to go imo... I might bite those olive trav 1s, but they don't have white Nubuck, so made them bone. ... And I also made this panda colorway...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230818-131616.png
    Screenshot_20230818-131616.png
    157.2 KB · Views: 252
  • Screenshot_20230819-012405.png
    Screenshot_20230819-012405.png
    457.6 KB · Views: 916
Smoke Grey appears to be a Medium Grey, and Iron Ore appears to be that Light Grey/Wolf Grey.

The Medium Olive Nubuck on the collar looks pretty good too. I think I’m going to proceed with that UNDFTD design.

I received the “Made ‘em!” emails for three designs so far. Did y’all opt for those chain accessories? I opted for it for all my designs lol.
What pic are you referring to with olive Nubuck on the collar ?

Back
Top Bottom