THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Was in a rush and ordered a women's 13 instead of men's. Will put up for sale and then return to Nike if no luck.

They don't look bad in hand.
20230821_194713.jpg
20230821_194722.jpg
20230821_194820.jpg

Urawas came in.
Gym red nubuck for the upper and mud.
Lt iron ore mesh for the toe, nubuck for the collar.
Sundial laces and mini swoosh.

The red is bright, like in the first pic. It looks darker in the second from the lighting. Sundial looks very orange to me. I imagine this is a color that will look very different depending on what’s it’s next to, or how much of it is being used.

image.jpg
IMG_4690.jpeg

Urawas came in.

The red is bright, like in the first pic. It looks darker in the second from the lighting. Sundial looks very orange to me. I imagine this is a color that will look very different depending on what’s it’s next to, or how much of it is being used.

image.jpg
IMG_4690.jpeg

How do you feel about using the orange instead of yellow? I know the og eyelets were kinda orange/yellow but in some pics of these nbys the orange looks really bright. Looks good in these pics tho. I'd probably buy some yellow laces that are closer to the ogs. Just need to figure out the logos.

How do you feel about using the orange instead of yellow? I know the og eyelets were kinda orange/yellow but in some pics of these nbys the orange looks really bright. Looks good in these pics tho. I'd probably buy some yellow laces that are closer to the ogs. Just need to figure out the logos.
In this case I thought the sundial was a lot
closer to the OG than the lemon twist, so I don’t think I’d change it if I did it over. That lemon reminds me of Volt.

Was actually always planning on switching out the laces. Went with these to get something different to add to the lace collection instead of another white or black pair.

Can people comment on sizing? Initial reports said TTS, but width was a little tight. Would love to hear from others to see if they're experiencing the same fit.

Urawas came in.

image.jpg
IMG_4690.jpeg

I’m still unsure of how Sundial looks lol. From the images l I’ve seen, it looks University Gold to me.

I have two designs that have yet to be shipped that utilize it as the predominant upper color.

I have tracking for five of my nine designs so far. Really forward to seeing how they turned out.

Idk why but when ppl quote other comments that originally have pics, I can’t see the pics. I’m scrambling back and forth on pages to see what ppl are re-quitting asking questions about. This normal?

Back
Top Bottom