THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

uyfyyuyu.jpg

What color nubuck is most accurate for the anniversary color on the upper and heels, Lt iron ore or light bone ?

I’d go with Light Iron Ore (Grey).

I don’t think that I’ve seen any final products with Light Bone yet. I opted for it for the Kennedy design arriving this week though.

Croc on the mudguard is definitely dangerous. Aside from the possibility of big differences in pattern, the “scales” make for odd creasing.

I’ve been wearing the first pair I got quite a bit and they’re creased in weird places, which is throwing me off a lot.

Making me reconsider that Croc option for the mudguard…

I’d go with Light Iron Ore (Grey).

I don’t think that I’ve seen any final products with Light Bone yet. I opted for it for the Kennedy design arriving this week though.

Making me reconsider that Croc option for the mudguard…
Roll the dice baby!! I think if you get the smaller, more circular pattern it probably won’t matter as much. The bigger squares lend themselves to folding at more specific spots.

A Airmax1dude I used light bone on the first pair I posted a few pages back. Here’s a shot of both (light bone on the midsole, iron ore on the collar) next to the anniversary:

IMG_4693.jpeg

They’re so close I feel like you could use either and no one would notice the difference. Enough that I’m now questioning if Nike messed up and used Iron Ore on the midsole 😂😂. Have to wait and see what other’s look like.

Croc on the mudguard is definitely dangerous. Aside from the possibility of big differences in pattern, the “scales” make for odd creasing.

I’ve been wearing the first pair I got quite a bit and they’re creased in weird places, which is throwing me off a lot.
Nice to know someone has been wearing them. How’s the fit - I wear my Safari IDs routinely and I got my True size - still haven’t broken in and I can barely wear them 3+ hrs.

Any pics of the creasing? I really want to use the croc print as I like to take advantage of the different ID options when they arise.

I went with a Kid Robot knockoff. I just couldn't make the panel around the eyelet pink, but oh well close enough

1691696000584.png
My first of 4 came in, this one my poor man Kidrobots:

image_50371329.JPG

Pretty happy overall! Comparing to the originals, the pink and tan hits aren't as dark, but I'm not gonna complain. Also, the toebox is mesh instead of leather, but that's my preference.

Since I thought these were going to sell out, I ended up just copying the Yeezy Net, TS Olive, and Hold Tights for my remaining pairs. I'll post these as soon as I receive them.

My first of 4 came in, this one my poor man Kidrobots:

image_50371329.JPG

Pretty happy overall! Comparing to the originals, the pink and tan hits aren't as dark, but I'm not gonna complain. Also, the toebox is mesh instead of leather, but that's my preference.

Since I thought these were going to sell out, I ended up just copying the Yeezy Net, TS Olive, and Hold Tights for my remaining pairs. I'll post these as soon as I receive them.
nicely done!

Back
Top Bottom