THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Anyone have any feedback about ID 1s? Do they fit tts, any quality issues, anything to know about?

I ordered some IDs from nike like 10 or so years ago not long after they started it, but I have only that 1 experience and nothing am1 related. Really interested in some purple am1s though so Nike ID is looking tempting.

The most recent pair I bought was back in September. They were TTS. The padding around the ankle was more cushioned on the IDs than the stuff they currently put in the stores. I dont know why that is. Other than that quality was about the same.

Ordered the Atomic Teals from Nice Kicks today. I had bought the Pimentos and just wasn't feeling them once in hand (and on feet). I think I'm just more into the Essentials and the basics over the Premiums. By the way, looks like Nice Kicks has a FSR on the Atomic Teals if anyone is looking for them.

Ordered the Atomic Teals from Nice Kicks today. I had bought the Pimentos and just wasn't feeling them once in hand (and on feet). I think I'm just more into the Essentials and the basics over the Premiums. By the way, looks like Nice Kicks has a FSR on the Atomic Teals if anyone is looking for them.
Is the overall shape much of a difference between the premiums and essentials? 

hey guys the air max 90 tree snake is up for grabs for anyone who wants ill gave u the link just dont get the 10.5 yet i get paid on friday and i want my pair lol 

A few years ago, one of my 7th grade students asked me if I was wearing Shape-ups and it forever changed the way I look at AM1 midsoles. :frown:

:lol:

one of the main reasons I love the am1 is it's simplicity and shape, but these china made am1s do these no justice. Not knocking those who own them but the shape and mold is off....nice colorways but poor execution with the overall shape.

i bought the deep royal premiums and they were my first pair of AM1s. i havent gotten to wear them much yet, but i love them. Is it just the materials that make them premiums?

one of the main reasons I love the am1 is it's simplicity and shape, but these china made am1s do these no justice. Not knocking those who own them but the shape and mold is off....nice colorways but poor execution with the overall shape.

I'm not buying into this China vs (insert country) The (retro) OG's were made in Vietnam and they still look poorly shaped. Esp when I compare them to my HOA pair. Banana toed and disappearing mudguard to point out a few flaws. Most of the Essentials were made in China that I saw also.

Last edited:
I have a few of the new Essentials and none were made in China. 

Speaking of Essentials, I'm looking forward to when these Ultramarines drop on the 6th...I'm sure small shops will start dropping soon.

Speaking of Essentials, I'm looking forward to when these Ultramarines drop on the 6th...I'm sure small shops will start dropping soon.
i dont wanna sound dumb but is this a og cw 
embarassed.gif
 i heard that name before on air maxes just wanna be sure

i dont wanna sound dumb but is this a og cw 
embarassed.gif
 i heard that name before on air maxes just wanna be sure
You're probably thinking of the Ultramarine Air 180s

050701.jpg

the 6th of feb? all these am releases that i can't keep up with :/

Back
Top Bottom