THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

What are these? They seem kinda
sick.gif
but kinda
smokin.gif
at the same damn time.
I'm pretty sure they're the Air Max 2013.

Definitely not am 2013 there out already,these are just another air max fusion

my source where i got the pics from reffered them as nike air max 2013 london
prob some kind of special editon for the AM2013 just like the infrared 90 1 time only AM360 release

Oh word but they look like a air max 1 hyperfuse 360 bubble fusion???? :nerd: I wanna know more???? :nerd:

What's so special about that guys stuff?
its supposedly the best stuff in the market i hear nothing bout great things about it and seen actual proof of its work (not in person) so i cant knock it but then again it better be good for a 35 dollar kit lol ohh and i hear it lasts long u dont use only the liquid u have to use water too 

its supposedly the best stuff in the market i hear nothing bout great things about it and seen actual proof of its work (not in person) so i cant knock it but then again it better be good for a 35 dollar kit lol ohh and i hear it lasts long u dont use only the liquid u have to use water too 

trick is to catch jason marks when it shows up on a sale site. I stocked up about a year ago when it showed up on jackthreads for 12.99 a bottle with the brush.

Last edited:
These were my second pair of am1s and I have been addicted since! Does anyone have on feet photos of the atomic teals? I am on the fence if to pull the trigger or not. Id like see and hear opinions on how that "highlighter looking" green is in person. Thanks

detergent is horrible on suede trust me i know :frown: but marks works on suede as well as leather

I mean midsole and etc. I know suede isn't for detergent. That'll just crease it. I'll check eBay for some of that stuff, maybe I can find it for cheap

Last edited:
I mean midsole and etc. I know suede isn't for detergent. That'll just crease it. I'll check eBay for some of that stuff, maybe I can find it for cheap
truely u can buy the bottle for 18 (what u would pay at footlocker around) and use a toothbrush and ya own rag to save money 

These were my second pair of am1s and I have been addicted since! Does anyone have on feet photos of the atomic teals? I am on the fence if to pull the trigger or not. Id like see and hear opinions on how that "highlighter looking" green is in person. Thanks

Those are ill. I'm just waiting for them to go on sale.

Did I just miss these new speckled sole upcoming AM1s? Anyone have info on where they'll be dropping?

Saw this pic on Size?'s Instagram this morning. They're saying this week.

Did I just miss these new speckled sole upcoming AM1s? Anyone have info on where they'll be dropping?

Saw this pic on Size?'s Instagram this morning. They're saying this week.

those =

Air Max 1 EM

Red Mahogany/Red Mahogany-Team Red-Strata Grey
Style# 554718-660
$110

Back
Top Bottom