THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Whats the retail price on the holiday pack? Im seeing 139 Euros on Overkill.
Can't decide between the Gym Reds or the Royal Blues (that orange air unit is :smokin)

Whats the retail price on the holiday pack? Im seeing 139 Euros on Overkill.
Can't decide between the Gym Reds or the Royal Blues (that orange air unit is :smokin)

Hopin for $110 usd. 139 is overkill indeed

canyon golds...:smokin

What would be a reasonable price for a DS pair of the 2009 Retro OG Reds and OG Blues? I found both pairs, but I'm not sure on what a "good" price would be for them.

Last edited:
I honestly wouldn't pay more than 130 for the Red and 90 for the Blue, the Red midsole will crack and crack quickly. They go for more than I'm willing to pay though.

I honestly wouldn't pay more than 130 for the Red and 90 for the Blue, the Red midsole will crack and crack quickly. They go for more than I'm willing to pay though.
Midsole paint cracking or actual crumbling?

Midsole paint cracking or actual crumbling?
I know what he's referring to but I only had paint cracking after a few years and numerous wears so I wouldn't necessarily be concerned with durability. Price on the other hand.......it's quite high right now so you're almost better off making an iD version for $135. Won't be 100% accurate but 99% ain't bad! :lol:

huge favor...

somebody holla at me if they ever decide to retro this original colorway ever again...

don't know why they keep retroing the women's blue version over & over & not this one
thanks

huge favor...
somebody holla at me if they ever decide to retro this original colorway ever again...

don't know why they keep retroing the women's blue version over & over & not this one
thanks
Your dream will come true. Nike will re-release this CW in SU2013.
[table][tr][td]554717-100[/td][td]AIR MAX 1 OG[/td][td]SL/DRK OBSDN-NTRL GRY-UNVRSTY[/td][/tr][/table]

That Air Max 1 Black/Blue/Anthracite looks tempting, especially with that $15 off coupon and my $20 winner circle discount. It would probably come out to under $70 shipped. I already have too many trainers that I haven't worn yet, including three pairs of AM1. I might wait to see if I can find the "USA" one on sale. That's the one I've been feeling of the recent releases. Has anyone seen that pair at finishline?

That Air Max 1 Black/Blue/Anthracite looks tempting, especially with that $15 off coupon and my $20 winner circle discount. It would probably come out to under $70 shipped. I already have too many trainers that I haven't worn yet, including three pairs of AM1. I might wait to see if I can find the "USA" one on sale. That's the one I've been feeling of the recent releases. Has anyone seen that pair at finishline?

you can get it at barneys for $95 and NDC for $100. I don't think FNL will be getting them.

Don't sleep, i love mine - they made me start an am1 collection.

(yes i'm aware those are 90's at the end)

Last edited:
you can get it at barneys for $95 and NDC for $100. I don't think FNL will be getting them.
Don't sleep, i love mine - they made me start an am1 collection.

(yes i'm aware those are 90's at the end)
Dope USA's there man. I like the mandarin orange one too but wished they did a white swoosh and different color laces. I've seen the USA go as low as $85 shipped on eBay. Let's see how long I can hold out. I might have to bite the bullet soon.

Back
Top Bottom