THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Does any1 know if FL/EASTBAY carry the AM1 PREMIUMS that came out today?? Dont see it on the site...

The Atomic AM1 Essentials are showing up on FL and Eastbay. I couldn't add my size to card so I gave them a call. Sounds like they still have close to full size runs.

Order from FL and use LKS1RMN9 for $15 off - my order came to 84.99.

Ordered mine from Finishline with a Winner's Circle reward, got them for under $100 w/ free shipping.  Glad I waited, compared to the prices that are on ebay ($185+). 

Does that waterproofing spray work well on these?
i use the spray from champs on all my kicks and it does bead water off(2 coats)
I havent had any problems so far... But then again i dont wear my kicks when i kno its going to rain nor do i let any liquid close to them...its more of a peace of mind just in case kinda thing

I do kno it works tho coz one time i was wearing my suade lugs and my frend spilled water all over me including the shoes and water just beaded off i didnt even have to wipe or anything.. No water marks either :smile:

Grabbed the women's sail/birch today from FNL with WC points and discount code.

I was getting impatient for these to pop up because my WC rewards were close to expiring.

^^^i wear 11 and i got some 11.5. They run a bit narraow but depends how you wear them. If loose go tts. If tight going .5 up will do.

Just picked up these

Thinking of getting the pimentos some time this week. Saw them today they seem pretty nice.

Back
Top Bottom