THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Good luck to all of you. will only cop if i can get them for retail here.

Feel bad for you bums that paid rape for those Milans, prices on feebay are low. :lol:

I'm a bum, They got me with no Vaseline!

wtf am i doing wrong with drome i keep getting this error, trying to use paypal 

The BillingState format is invalid.
Credit Card processing failed.

• Note that the billing address should match the card address details.
  • Enter your card security code, if you have one. Click here for more details
    Please try again.

Last edited:
Are some of you THAT slow and/or lazy that you can't either just figure out that a UK site has UK sizes listed or you can't read this thread to see that AND you can't look up and figure out that UK sizes are one whole size smaller than US sizes for Nike, then do the math.

This is really pathetic.

My drome order from the restock now says
Order Details
Date Of Order: 20/0*****13 20:21:00
Order Number: 7208xxx
Order Status: Fully despatched
Delivery Method: Royal Mail Rest of the world
Tracking Code:

no tracking with royal mail i think. If its the same as crooked tongues free shipping, it takes about a week to 10 days.

Please try again.

Try putting the state in all caps. Once I put TX, it went through. Also, removed the dashes from my Phone # just in case...:rolleyes

Try putting the state in all caps. Once I put TX, it went through. Also, removed the dashes from my Phone # just in case...
eyes.gif
wow so changing it from New York to NEW YORK worked! thank you repped mate :] 

No worries! For those sitting on the sidelines...Just checked the inventory; 2 UK11's of the FB's at Drome right now.

So they still have the mints but not the milans when they already sold out of the mints once. Interesting.

Every time I see shoes pop up overseas I wanna buy them but I dnt trust the whole custom fees thing. I know people say under 200 is fine but I've also heard people say it's a hit or miss & w/ my luck it will be a hit. I'll go for both FB's when they hit ndc, if I dnt get em oh well. If Drome stock is accurate I hope these are more of a GR than QS, the "yeezy" attachment to the mints will make them more sought after & hopefully that will make the Metallic Silvers fly under the radar... As shown on NIKE EU

http://store.nike.com/gb/en_gb/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-300/pid-710864/pgid-710865

Please try again.

Check your spaces in your address... I had that same problem when I was trying to check out, initially from my phone... Once I got home I doubled checked everything and I had an extra space in my addy line. Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom