THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

The order I placed on Offspring for the FB Mints still hasn't got past "Processing" I just called them and they have no record of my order meaning that "Something didn't process correctly". WTF?

After speaking to another CSR there, it sounds like they never really had stock or it was far less than what we thought.

This on top of my NDC order for the Milan's getting cancelled. I'm having the worst luck lately. :frown:

Offspring never sent any email after confirmation. I sent them an email to inquire and they canceled it. I agree they must not have had many.

Popped into town and my local Office had the FBs in, typical after waiting for a week for them from Drome. Said they were selling fast and had a limit of 2 per person.

they are def nice, but not for me. will see if my girl wants them seeing as anything with leopard print shes drawn to

and I thought I was done for a while..Nike keeps pulling me back in...those are
pimp.gif
double up worthy

that "sunset" em pack they're releasing surprisingly grew on me.  i usually take am1s over 90s anyday, but i think i may be feeling the 90s in that pack the most

I hope Nike running shoes aren't the next Jordan hype train but I'm starting to think that

SB's to J's to Air Maxs

anybody know what happened to the beaches of rio pack that was supposed to drop in april?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom