THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Damn OOS

Edit: Sizes keep going in and out of stock and no official sold out tweet yet.

Last edited:
mean.gif

I'm mad they didn't release the metallic/blue FB's, though. Glad most of y'all got y'all pairs. Even those who hated on them talking bout "I want this thread back to normal" :lol:. Them FB's are too tough in person.

edit: ppl are saying undftd should be getting them soon for all the LA heads

Last edited:
I definitely think you need to size up if you have wide feet.

These were so damn snug on my foot and that was with no sock.Reminded me of the LBJ 9's.I went up a whole size and that should be perfect with socks.

im so happy i got mine from NDC. just started on AM1s about a month ago and these will be my 7th pair. missed out on the milans tough 
tired.gif

so was this the "official US release"? got my size 11. there was only a 10 available when i got to the link, kept refreshing and boom. keep refreshing you may get lucky.

I definitely think you need to size up if you have wide feet.

These were so damn snug on my foot and that was with no sock.Reminded me of the LBJ 9's.I went up a whole size and that should be perfect with socks.
Crap a whole size!  I am a wide footer, and the 10.5 in the BW OG's was all that was available so I thought it would be fine.  It feels good, so that's why I was worried about these.  I have REAL wide feet.  I hope FNL drops these with half sizes up then.  I want that 10.5 with my $20 off reward too.  Then I can cancel NDC or send someone in here the size 10.

i normally wear 10.5 for other nikes, 11 for AM90s.....would 10 be a tight fit? or a impossible fit? 

man.. in the middle of the day? Com'on Nike. At least lunch time! Some of us folk are in the middle of the meeting at work.... 
mean.gif

congrats to those that landed.
and its there job to put shoes on the website.  Not everyone can win.

I MISSED THE TWEET BUT KEPT REFRESHING THAT SZ 9 THAT POPPED UP UNTIL I WAS ABLE TO ADD TO CART AND CHECKOUT :smokin

WHEN IN DOUBT GO TTS!
I disagree. I  would say when in doubt GO UP .5. Too big is a fit, too small is a headache. With too small yes you can take out the insole for a "half size up" feel but that reduces comfort. Yes we dont want shoes looking like boats but honestly half size up on a shoe most times isnt that big a deal. Its better than paying all this money and having a shoe that abuses your toes.
i normally wear 10.5 for other nikes, 11 for AM90s.....would 10 be a tight fit? or a impossible fit? 
In my opinion yes 10 would be a little too far. Dont recommend sizing down on AM1s at all. Im the same measurements (10.5 and my feet are medium-wide) as you and a 10 would be unfathomable.

Back
Top Bottom