THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Photo credit: Crooked Tongues

170413_02.jpg
I cant stop wearing these. Very slept on. Not as cool as the FB's, I guess. [shrug]
This CT picture looks super sick. Does the AM1 Hyp fit like the regular AM1 Premiums and Essential? I have been going a half size down in those and they fit perfect with thin socks.

Hey there!

I've been lurking here for a while and this thread made me get my first pair of AM1s.

Just came up with these unused pair of 2009 release Safari Pack Purples (308866-151) for around 50 USD.

Wanted to ask if you know about the fit of these, because they are 8,5 US size and appareantly 0,5 size bigger than my AM90 size (8US 41EU). I would be glad if you tell me about your thoughts of these babies;

did anyone cop the "Rio" joints the other day? I saw them in person at my local spot and am actually considering copping. I don't know how I feel about the EM though.  I don't understand why Nike insists on doing so many engineered mesh releases.  I guess they cheaper to produce or something, not having to use any suede?

Aren't they doing a hunt for these in NYC and SF? Clues will be dropped on a couple of nba players twitter, giving you clues to where the box has been placed.

The box is nice.
I'll be participating in the Hunt...

Hoping to come home with a few pairs...

i thought it was just 1 pair per? I dont think there's more than 4 total.

You can get all 4 pairs if you're one of the first 10 people at each location. Make sure you have enough nikefuel because there's a minimum amount at each location

Saw someone ask about the sunset pack might be some confusion on the release don't know if there's some special event on 5/23

will finishline ever restock the obsidians? 

their stock sold out immediately
even though i think this release is somewhat limited, they mustn't have had many comparably

i'd guess yes on fnl restocking some sizes if i had to & an even more confident yes for nikestore
stock of these is gonna sit in places, waiting to be consolidated & put up online or go to outlets

did anyone cop the "Rio" joints the other day? I saw them in person at my local spot and am actually considering copping. I don't know how I feel about the EM though.  I don't understand why Nike insists on doing so many engineered mesh releases.  I guess they cheaper to produce or something, not having to use any suede?

Saw them today, easy pass for me.

sure as hell look a lot better condition than mine do.

heres a before & after a double helping of the markk treatment - still need a fair bit of TLC but pretty happy with the results so far,

any further tips would be appreciated as there are some stubborn marks that aint being shifted.

Back
Top Bottom