THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I need help on purchasing those AM1's EM 'london' (I live in Hawaii). Any suggestions on how get this price as low as possible. I used to live in Washington, and now coming home I can't believe we are getting charged 24.99 for shipping. Anyone with outlet help, haha! Thanks in advance!! PM PLS!! 

$30 away from WC Reward... 
all the shoe stores had em sitting at one point... never went recently though.

Everyone be happy!!! Your FB Mints didn't come in the box my stock pair came in....
mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
For those interested SIZE? ship worldwide, and I'm pretty sure they drop all there exclusive releases at 8:00 BST. 

Inspiration from the c/w  below comes from the 1988 lava high !
Thanks for the info!

I hope they ship to Puerto Rico.

I checked in their drop-down menu at the checkout/shipping options, but no PR option in there.

... send an email yesterday. Let's see. 

Here are the 1s I wore today
I broke out my pair that I had hidden, stuffed under my bed for years the other day. I love the grey sweatshirt-like lining of these. I wish Nike would drop a bunch of dope Air Max packs like they used to in the early-mid 00's. I guess with the Milans/London/Paris and all those camo city joints though it's looking promising that maybe there will be some more good packs dropping...

Last edited:
compared to airmax 90, how do airmax 1s fit?
i find the 1s to fit narrower, but not enough that you have to go .5 size down from your am90 size.  i get the same size in both shoes.  however, because my foot is relatively narrow, i prefer the fit of my am1s better

Last edited:
That's a new low, even for Finish Line.

It wasn't finishline. I paid resale $155 shipped from a guy. The true irony is that I ordered my second pair from finishline and they cancelled it. So instead I paid resale and get them in a scotch and electrical taped cut up finishline box.....jeez lol wtf

todays wear . .

[/quote]

Nice Crepes. I managed to wear a hole in the burlap material on the Hunter Dunk SB and some fraying has started on my AM90 Crepe. For that reason, my AM1 Crepes are still DS. I put hairspay on the toe of the 90s and that has kept it together. Are you doing anything to stop the material from coming apart?

I broke out my pair that I had hidden, stuffed under my bed for years the other day. I love the grey sweatshirt-like lining of these. I wish Nike would drop a bunch of dope Air Max packs like they used to in the early-mid 00's. I guess with the Milans/London/Paris and all those camo city joints though it's looking promising that maybe there will be some more good packs dropping...

We can only hope! I'd love to see some more air max packs or at least collabs this year.

because the US is full of 15 year old kids with swag  who get their willys wet over the next 'big' air jordan moon boot release.
haha yeah I'd gladly give UK and EU all of our Jordan/LeBron/whatevers for some of their runner heat... although I must admit though Jordans have funded much of my running shoe habit...

only releasing at Niketown London and Harrods? Damn... why does UK/EU get all the heat in running shoes?
because we have to pay double the price for everything
laugh.gif

i was going to go down after work tomorrow but apparently they sold out before they even hit the internet

edit ;

ebay cop - looking forward to cleaning these up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom