THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

no doubt.  we were searching high and low for justBlaze and he eventually got his pair.. after a couple tries hahah

Haha forreal! Came through in the clutch quick with that too. Like within the hour of me asking where to find em! :smokin

http://www.43einhalb.com/nike-air-max-1-fb-qs-blue-leopard-23779

they also have the orange leopards. I really want these. but I'm patiently waiting for a US or UK release (couple UK sites give 20% off to non-euro shoppers)

I'm contemplating too but I'll wait also for that US release.

Sole classics is legit they're a local boutique here in Columbus

And I don't think you guys are trying hard enough I've seen more than a few pairs on eBay. 1 pair in a 10.5 the seller only wanted 90 plus shipping but I still passed.

Sole classics is legit they're a local boutique here in Columbus

And I don't think you guys are trying hard enough I've seen more than a few pairs on eBay. 1 pair in a 10.5 the seller only wanted 90 plus shipping but I still passed.

I've also seen them pop up on fnl now and then.

Is it safe to go .5 size down?

Do they fit true and narrow like am90s? If so then i cant go .5 down

im a true 10, but i have a few 9.5's in am1s.. but my foot is relatively narrow.  my 9.5 am1s feel better than the 9.5 90s and 95s i have

Man, I was really looking forward to my zigzags from Undefeated, but I found out today that the order was cancelled. So weak.

Man, I was really looking forward to my zigzags from Undefeated, but I found out today that the order was cancelled. So weak.
When did you order them?  If you ordered them on release day and they just now cancelled, that's damn near unlawful.

crappy pic but the material on used on these is so buttery. Very nice!

Thanks for that girl working on the toe boxes vid ...

Got my workshop setup'd for my dailys... 

i might be in the minority, but those AM1 France ones are horrendous. They could camo poop and people would still buy them and use as paper weight.

Back
Top Bottom