THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Hey!

I'm totally new to this forum but really need some help, I want to buy my first Air max pair and its gonna be:

or 

Air Max 1 “Essential” – Dark Obsidian / Dark Grey                                      Air Max 1 Essential Hasta Granite Sail Sunburst

[font=Trebuchet, Trebuchet MS]My problem is, I can't find them. I've been searching for hours, but maybe in the wrong places because I'm totally new in the 'search for air max'- scene.[/font].

So now my question, where can I find them (if possible)?

Hope someone can help me :smile:

Last edited:
Don't know what size you are but Finishline has the first pair in limited sizes.

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...-running-shoes/_/A-34411?productId=prod703937

Also get the product numbers of both and go on Nikestore.com chat and give the reps the product numbers and ask them if they could locate any at Nike retailers and/or outlets.

If they find them call the phone numbers provided to you by the reps and place your order over the phone.

Just sharing:
Quick custom I did over the weekend. Just painted the grey mesh white and a swap to white laces.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

I need a 9. They seem to be less blue but I guess thats just the picture, thanks a lot! 
Don't know what size you are but Finishline has the first pair in limited sizes.

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...-running-shoes/_/A-34411?productId=prod703937

Also get the product numbers of both and go on Nikestore.com chat and give the reps the product numbers and ask them if they could locate any at Nike retailers and/or outlets.

If they find them call the phone numbers provided to you by the reps and place your order over the phone.
Thanks for the tip!

i have done business with both sites before, they are both legit

but i think footalog is out of business cuz they havent updated their site in centuries

Last edited:
if anybody can please message me or point me in the direction of the air max 1 orange and blue leopards or either pair, ideally both, need size 13, not trying to pay out the ***...

much appreciated

thanks

Back
Top Bottom